Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beaming Technology/ Other Ancient Technology...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaming Technology/ Other Ancient Technology...

If the wraith could disable the asgard beaming technology chances are that they could have gain the knowledge from the ancients.
    Who knows i mean the hand held weapon that the wriath uses to zap people with looks like the weapon the ancients had in Aurora.
    Also the projectile weapon that the wraith uses in space, the one that they fired on the Atlantis Shield (301. Siegh3), that technology must have at least come from the ancients, you cant really expect the wraith to build there won technology, i mean they havent even mastered fixing there oragnic technology yet

Post your thoughts

I'm betting the Asgard developed their beaming technology from the Ancients. Note the white transporter effect of the Sodan beaming markers built by the Ancients.

Comment

You know what i think,
      i think the wraith actually stole the ancient technology, but havent mastered all of it, unless the wraith are actually ancients who turned into wraith (DNA manipulation- it can happen you know)

Remember the wraith language is a direct dilect of ancient

Comment

The wraith weapons are energy based and the Ancients didn't even have beaming technology. The reason i dont count the Obelisk is because that thing was a gigantic marker and the sensor was huge. Also, what is usually behind every controvercy in stargate, the bling bling$$$$.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

the ancients did have beaming tech cause its on the orion.
          "have you ever felt that feeling like your going to fall apart, that is the best feeling on earth" -I siad that after a very greuling game of football in which i sprained my ankle and make 20 tackles

Comment

Its on the Orion is it? Where'd you see that. But anyways they had teleporter pads in Atlantis.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

well the ancient obliesk transported a good distance, but dont forget the furling device that can transport people from the planet into something far away in orbit. and why dont we get the sodan blue prints on ancient tech and use them to mass produce stuff for us?
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The Sodan we're wiped out apart from their leader, remember?

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Comment

but they had to have blue prints, like a data crystal, haikon survived and maybe able to tell us

Comment

Who says they built the obilisk, it was Ancient in design and covered in Ancient writing...did the Sodan speak Ancient?

Comment

not the obliesk the cloak

Comment

All sentient humanoid speices, i believe are descended from the anicents including the asgard. I also think that as a result a lot of technology throughout all of these races came from studying the original ancient tech

Comment

Working...
                        X