No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn ... gone for good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be great to see him in the next movie but it world be very odd if we saw him on stargate universe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pawe View Post
      Cam and Vala have never met him before
      Didn't Cam meet him in that one episode ? Daniel & him goes back to his Home World only to be captured etc

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
        Didn't Cam meet him in that one episode ? Daniel & him goes back to his Home World only to be captured etc
        Was that from season 10 B that I didn't see? I wish that was true, but unfortunately no. Many people beg to see Jonas make another appearence, but to no avail. TPTB seem to hate Jonas for some reason and do not want to revisit the character I guess. It makes me and a lot of Jonas fans very sad, as thr character still has loads of potential, but he hasn't appeared since season 7 of SG-1. He was referenced in season 8 and his planet was mentioned in season 10, but he did not appear.

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
          No different planet entierly lol. That was Jared Kane I think (sorry if I am wrong on the name). Cam has never met Jonas.
          sigpic

Comment

Never cared for Jonas, so I cant claim I was dissapointed to never see him again.

Comment

Working...
            X