Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least two other season 8 eps have been mentioned before and while the shootings of the current season.

The first one will have Little Jack and Maybourne in it.
    The second is the episode written by Chris Judge, also know as "Big Fat Jaffa Wedding" ( I don't think, they have time for a wedding in the episode "Sacrafices")
    This leaves only 6 eps for the missing characters and aliens.

I would really like to see the Furlings!!
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Spoilers for season 6 in this post, but if you ain't seen season 6 why are you looking in a season 8 forum???

Ok this might just be my stupid reasoning, but aren't the Furlings dead. The technology in paradise lost is furling, pursumably it would have been the Furlings that were inhabiting the moon. When we found them they were all dead from the paranoia drug thing the Go'uld used on them.

So I figure when the allience fell apart/went on a break as it's not been said the allience doesn't exist now, due to what ever reason the Nox went and become invisable pacifiscts, the Ancients left the galaxy and went off to the pegasus galaxy taking Alantis with them, the Asguard stuck around as the protectors of the galaxy and the Furlings went to kick back in what they believed was a pretty safe paradise moon place. Now given that Ra and Anubis both knew of the Ancients/Ascended is it not possible they also knew of the allience despite coming on the scene a while after most races from it dissapeared. Now as we know the Nox can remain hidden even if you are on their planet so persuming Ra/Anubis had a go at taking them out but obviously failed, but if they knew of the Furlings as well and considered them a big enough threat is it not possible that either one of these system lords sent the assasin to the paradise. Therefore as far as I see it the Furlings were killed off by a Go'uld bio-weapon.

Please point out errors/stupidity of my theory.

Comment

Perhaps they were the Furlings, perhaps they were not. Nobody knows for sure that it was Furling tech but it is highly likely. I for one am guessing that the ship in Grace was Furling and they responded to Carter. I still ahve a thought that the Furlings are around somewhere
        __

__

Comment

I don’t think the TPTB want mention the Furlings in SG-1, I think they want introduce them in Atlantis not straight away but later on in season 3/4/5 maybe. I think they have plans for the furlings but are keeping it under wraps for know. There are a lot of theories going around that the wraith are off shoot of furlings but we’ll have to wait and see.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I've always thought that now Atlantis was confirmed, it would be better if the Furlings would be placed onto this show. That way all the SG-1 fans will want to tune into Atlantis to finally meet the Furlings!
            __

__

Comment

Maybe That would be a good reason for me to watch
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                I've always thought that now Atlantis was confirmed, it would be better if the Furlings would be placed onto this show. That way all the SG-1 fans will want to tune into Atlantis to finally meet the Furlings!

I think that's precisely what the TPTB are think.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I think it would be a reason for anyone to watch
                  __

__

Comment

Unless in the next 10 episodes of SG1, they happen to appear, but yah, thats just me talking

Comment

We need Daneil's granpa back, that's all I want.
                      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Grandpa... was he in that one episode a few years ago (or maybe in the first season)? Where he was the person who got stuck because the gate didn't work on the other side?
                        Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 09 June 2004, 08:50 AM.

Comment

SPOILERS for S6 Paradise Lost

I think TPTB have no intention of ever using the Furlings in any capacity beyond the brief mention in Paradise Lost. The colony on that planet was one faction of the race, I didn't get the impression that it was the LAST faction or even a large majority of the population. But then, I found the the ep kinda boring so I may not have been paying close attention.

Maybe the Furlings are as scattered as the Ancients and there are small pockets of them in the remote corners of the universe (or another universe).

Comment

ot 'ish - I agree 'Paradise Lost' was pretty boring, but i did like small parts of it.

Yah, maybe they're a few Furlings somewhere in the Pegasis galaxy or something, well i hope they will show them.

Comment

Grandpa was in Crystal Skull where he went off with that gigantic alien. Since this we have not seen him
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                Grandpa was in Crystal Skull where he went off with that gigantic alien. Since this we have not seen him
                                Thanks Anubis.

Comment

Working...
                                X