This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    I remember my little sister had a Furbie toy and it drove me crazy. It kept saying Furby all day long
    Those things scare me...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I've heard that there are only going to be 20 eps in this season. So far, the first 11 episodes have no Furling content, no visits by the Giant Aliens, no Tollans, etc. I just wonder if we will ever really see these on the show...

Comment

Yeah, they'll be in the same ep as Jonas!

Comment

The same one where Ferretti reappears and we find out where Nyan has been. Also the fate of Aris Boch and his race is explained. As well as the Re'tu, the Re'tu Rebels and "Charlie"....
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

And let's not forget about Jack's ex, Sara. And Laira. And how about Shifu? And Nem. And poor Harlan. And the kids from Rules of Engagement (wait, did we find out what happened to them?). Then there're the Foothold aliens. And Togar/Urgo. Heimdall? Lt. Tyler and his kin.... this is going to be a very crowded ep...

Comment

I'm keeping my hopes up for at least some of those characters/Alien Races to turn up again....but then,I'm ever-hopeful !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hopefool is more like it.

I think it'd be great if TPTB actually followed up on some of these stories. But hey, they've been ignoring SOME of them for almost seven years, why stop now??

Comment

Yes, positivity fhb

Comment

Could be we'll see one or two of them again, but otherwise I don't think most of them will ever return.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well considering that the Tollan are TOAST I doubt we'll ever see them again.

If they haven't had the Ferlings by now I doubt they'll ever have them on SG-1, but maybe we'll get to see them on Atlantis

Other wise I wouldn't mind seeing some or all of the people/races mentioned above

Even if it's just in passing. I'd especially love to see Jonas again and of course Luke is always a great addition to an episode.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

*Chants* "Jonas" "Jonas" "Jonas", and of course yes i agree we'll probably won't see the Tollan, but i don't mind them, except that one dude who helped out SG1.

Comment

If we ever see Luke again, even I will be in awe of my godlike powers. Smug, but awed. hehe.

I figure Heimdall stands an outside chance of appearing, for basically the same outside chance Jonas might make a token appearance- so TPTB can congratulate themselves on their attempt to "appease" the fans.

Shifu, maybe, just because he's a glowy octopus. The rest? No way.

Comment

I refuse to believe it on the grounds that I want to see schrodinger again. He was my favorite Tollan-related character....::cough:: But i seriously want the Tollan back, I mean, hell, we thought Apophis died How many times?

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Well considering that the Tollan are TOAST I doubt we'll ever see them again.

If they haven't had the Ferlings by now I doubt they'll ever have them on SG-1, but maybe we'll get to see them on Atlantis

Other wise I wouldn't mind seeing some or all of the people/races mentioned above

Even if it's just in passing. I'd especially love to see Jonas again and of course Luke is always a great addition to an episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                              I refuse to believe it on the grounds that I want to see schrodinger again. He was my favorite Tollan-related character....::cough:: But i seriously want the Tollan back, I mean, hell, we thought Apophis died How many times?
                              I wouldn't be suprised if Apophis did another guest appearence, haha... Like he did in S6,

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                                No one actually knows what happened to Shroedinger's Cat. Actually, the Tollans probably know, but they won't tell us because they think we're stupid. Which is why, of course, they got blown up.

The Furlings are probably having a galactic tail-gater with Nick Ballard while they all wait for the Giant Aliens. I still think Those Damn Furlings is a great name for a spin-off...

...and I'd better not see Apophis again...
                                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                                once done, cannot be undone...
                                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                                X