Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my second watch, it was actually quite funny, but still a little slow

Comment

Like everyone else, this one confused the heck out of me the first time around. Knowing everything is a dream/hallucination up until the battlefield, you can enjoy the episode more and pick out all the little details. All the transitions were really well done. Great job writing and directing.

Daniel again coming to his friends' aid. I like the reuse of the 'hang in there just a little longer' line, and I love Daniel's simple little piano theme.

Comment

I love this most excellent episode! Christopher Judge was phenomenal with both his writing and acting! It was fantastic to see him as a regular everyday guy. I loved Jonas in the new guy apron!

I personally liked the hopping around from dream to dream, but hey, I like Forever in a Day as well.

Always great seeing Daniel and Bra'tac! Teal'c's love for Bra'tac is truly great!

Comment

The Changeling is a good episode. Confusing as heck every time but a good episode.

It's an interesting idea putting two dreams opposite eachother -- two opposite lives, different lives and yet very similar. It also moves the symbiote-dependency to a new chapter. We essentially do away with it and replace it with tretonin, which moves the story of the Jaffa and the rebellion forward into a new chapter, which is good. Can't stall.

Beyond that, it's a pretty entertaining episode.

Fun fact: I own the Jonas Quinn nametag, Corin Nemec wears as Fireman probie.

How would you rate SG-1's "The Changeling?"

Excellent
          Good
          Fair
          Poor
          Terrible

*************EDIT*************

3-episode quiz: The Changeling, Memento & Prophecy

Jigsaw puzzle: The Changeling
          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 22 December 2018, 09:56 AM.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I love this episode. It is confusing the first time between the SGC world and the firefighter world. I never once imagined they both were fake. Watching it several times, I can see why Tealc hallucinates. The one thing that bothers me is never address the tretonin dependency. Besides that, this is a rare excellent. 6 minutes 48 second
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

9:20

Comment

6:53 -- so close with Jelgate.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It is so unusual to see Teal'c with emotions. Or face expression
                    Good and interesting idea. Good to see Daniel again.
                    It is interesting,that Shan'auc has appeared there but Drey'auc not.

Comment

Working...
                    X