X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM!!!!!!(not the game)

ITS ONLY NATUREL THAT I MAKE THIS THREAD. IT HAS SIMPLE QUESTIONS
    1.WHAT IS THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY FOR YOU TO DIE?
    2.THE BEST?
    3. HOW DO YOU THINK THE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED?
    4. HOW DO YOU THINK THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE DESTROYED?
    please keep gore and violence to mininum

1.going to a wal-mart on black friday *shudder*
    2.ethier fighting ninjas or old age
    3.human race WILL HAVE A MASSIVE WAR IN FUTURE, IRADDIATE THE PLANET, abaondon earth for mars our some other inhabbitable world, and insects and or disney will mutate and rule the world.
    4. asteriods or red giant

you???
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
    ITS ONLY NATUREL THAT I MAKE THIS THREAD. IT HAS SIMPLE QUESTIONS
    2.THE BEST?
    please keep gore and violence to mininum

1.going to a wal-mart on black friday *shudder*
    2.ethier fighting ninjas or old age
    3.human race WILL HAVE A MASSIVE WAR IN FUTURE, IRADDIATE THE PLANET, abaondon earth for mars our some other inhabbitable world, and insects and or disney will mutate and rule the world.
    4. asteriods or red giant

you???

1.) Slowly and extremely painfully.

2.) Peacefully in my sleep.

3.) During the Red shift expansion of our sun in a few billion years.

4.) Who knows? Who says it has to be? Our descendents could escape into another universe in the next 15 Billion years or so... Or the human race could be extinguished for some reason. I prefer the first option.
    The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
    Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
    My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
    Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Probably drowning i hate water
      2.THE BEST?
      Peacefully in my sleep
      Ermmmmmmm more than likely war between the country's i think we'd bring in on ourselves
      Errrrrrm as above

Comment

Burned or drowned.

2.THE BEST?
        Something quick and painless, have you seen those soccer players who just drop dead in the middle of a game with no forewarning?, i wanna go like that.

It's being destroyed as we speak.

We will destroy ourselves with our arrogance.

Comment

1) Slowly and painfully

2) this is a PG forum

3) **Same as Seastallion**

4) When the apes rebel against us
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

1) Worst way to die: Did you guys see the second Indiana Jones movie where the guy got his clothes stuck in the rock crushing machine and it dragged him into it feet first? I'm going with that...it would be like squeezing a tube of toothpaste from the bottom up without taking off the cap first.
            2) Best way to die: Remember the vulcanologist guy who radioed in: "Vancouver, Vancouver...this is it!!! right as Mt. Saint Helen's erupted? (The observatory near the rim is named after him.) I think he's possibly one of the only people for whom the phrase "he would have wanted to die that way" may be true. I want something like that....go out with a bang, be remembered for it forever, and have it be really quick.
            3) How will the world be destroyed: I'm going with some kind of sun malfunction.
            4) How will the human race be destroyed: Ummm.....Next time Yellowstone has another mega-eruption.
            Last edited by Callista; 25 March 2006, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The worst way to die:

Dying for nothing, no cause and no legacy to speak of is the worst way for me, with no honour and courage

Best way to die:

to save people and save the world from destruction, to be rememberd and see as hounourable and a hero!!!

World will be destroyed:

to make way for an intergalactic highway, or simply blown away for target practice in some pointless battle, or because im not their to save it.

Human race to be destroyed:

by not having me their to save them all and seen as a hero
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

1. Drowning or babbleing like Danny would and then getting shot before I can finish my sentence. Gosh that would Irk me.

2.ummmmm............. Not Dying. hee Sound like somthin' Jack would say. but I'm gonna go with in my sleep or saving some one else. Like Janet

3.I'm going with the Sun thing we can't escape that one.

4.I'm going with the 'Day after tomorrow' theory.

Comment

Worst way? Stabbed in prison.

Best way? Heart attack while (non PG!)

3. strange matter created in a laboratory destroys everything.

4.same as above.

Comment

ROFL! What a strange thread!

1. In a world with no stargate!
                    2. There's a best way?!! Err....in a intragalactic battle where I die a heroine frighting against aliens.
                    3. Some new guy will lean on something that'll tigger a nuclear device secretly planted in the core of the Earth, causing the planet to explode.
                    4. When the wraith arrive at Earth of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

Worst way: of old age. if i reach the age where i smell of wee and need a zimmer frame, i am just gonna go ahead and jump in front of the NHS bus

Best way: saving the life of someone i cared about

3: a comet comes and hits yellowstone national park and the volcano prematurly erupts

4: we all randomly mutate into slugs with big teeth due to a virus that was on mars (which is the planet we all move too when the comet hits yellowstone national park causing the volcano prematurly erupt)

Comment

Mmm... morbid.

1. Being buried alive. *shudders*
                        2. Skydiving gone wrong! Shouting a comical message of course. Possibly wearing a sign on my back that says "pwnd" or "Vote SSP... Or else" for added hilarity. An idea for my 80th b-day? I think so..
                        3. When the sun goes..
                        4. When we bite off more than we can chew...

I'd just like to say that i, in no way, vote SSP.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

-being beaten over the head by a keyboard with the capslock button stuck to on.

2.THE BEST?
                          -mid-coitus

-Sun goes supernova

-Disease

Comment

1. Boiled alive in a vat of oil.
                            2. Well lets say it involves chocolate and sex
                            3. Sun going nova is the most likely senario
                            4. We will destroy ourselves or the Earth will have its revenge on us.

Comment

1: A meaningless death
                              2: In a blaze of glory, a last stand in a battle against hopeless odds etc
                              3: When the star gets bigger and swallows the earth
                              4: Probably due to some sort of virus as a result of our immune systems being rubbish due to centuries of reliance on medical facilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X