favourite star trek storyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favourite star trek storyline

my favourite star trek storyline is the xindi arc as it's most commonly known i'm just curious as to what everyone else's favourite star trek story is.

Originally posted by generaloneill
    my favourite star trek storyline is the xindi arc as it's most commonly known i'm just curious as to what everyone else's favourite star trek story is.
    Love the Xindi arc. That and the Borg. And Q. I know DS9 is more storyline centric, but I haven't seen it.

Comment

The Dominion war, the whole thing is one massive arc pulled off to absolute perfection
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        The Dominion war, the whole thing is one massive arc pulled off to absolute perfection
        Haven't seen it yet. I thought the whole Voyager story line was good, but the Picard/Borg story line was the best I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          Love the Xindi arc. That and the Borg. And Q. I know DS9 is more storyline centric, but I haven't seen it.
          the borg story in the next generation was my favourite story of that series as well as the episode in which the enterprise was repeatedly destroyed in the time loop. my other favourite series were voyager and enterprise pity enterprise got cancelled. all i ever watch now is stargate sg-1 and atlantis and when they are both gone i'll have nothing left to watch let's hope atlantis and sg-1 stick around for a long time to come.

Comment

Dominion War, hands down.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Either Dominion war, or the Picard/Borg thing. That really was immense. How could the Borg not have struck fear into the heart of anyone who watched "Best of Both Worlds"?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

My favourite has to be the Dominion arc, maybe not quite an encompassing story arc as its space station counterpart, Babylon 5. But hey, this topic IS about Star Trek storylines.
                Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 24 March 2006, 10:12 PM. Reason: grammer, as usual... :/
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                  the borg story in the next generation was my favourite story of that series as well as the episode in which the enterprise was repeatedly destroyed in the time loop. my other favourite series were voyager and enterprise pity enterprise got cancelled. all i ever watch now is stargate sg-1 and atlantis and when they are both gone i'll have nothing left to watch let's hope atlantis and sg-1 stick around for a long time to come.
                  Cause and Effect would be the time loop one- great episode. You should watch BSG that'll be around for awhile.

Comment

Hmmm...

1. Picard/Borg
                    2. Dominion War
                    3. Romulan (DS9 & ST: Nemesis)
                    4. Lore
                    5. Species 8472

Mattathias

Comment

Working...
                    X