Clear All

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Claire, you see sex everywhere.
    She must be the goddess of fertility.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
      I don't know...when Corso said "Now I don't want to leave [the planet]" and Carter replied "We'll stay in touch" she sounded a tad...awkward. Like something had happened off-screen and now she feels incredibly awkward being around him. He then said "I've never met anyone like you before" and she says "Aden...". He replies, rather tersely, "Right, you should remain professional. Major." before leaving in a bit of a huff. It just sounded like the way two people who are ashamed of what went on between them might act after the fact.
      Well, Corso definitely wanted something to happen between the two of them. But Sam was being polite and not realizing he was a criminal and murderer, was trying to show him that earth people could be friends. The only time we know that Sam had sex was when she got involved with Pete in Season 7. Before that, there were several guys interested in her, but she was not interested enough in them to take it that far. Amanda Tapping is the one the asked the writers to give Sam a boyfriend in Season 7. I really don't think she would have done that if she thought Sam had particiipated in sex prior to that. All the guys had certainly done that during those 7 years, but Sam didn't.

Do you really want her to have had some fleeting sexual experience with someone along the way?

Comment

I interpreted her look as her thinking that maybe somehow she could have handled turning him down better. After they got along well and she was learning about their tech, now it was going to be awkward.

Comment

I think this is a good episode. A bit of a mystery with these humans that were too quick to fire upon the aliens. I really like the alien, and couldn't stand the humans. So glad that Jonas tricked them-- clever Jonas!

Corso was coming on strong to Sam, and at least he got the hint that she wasn't interested. It creeped me out a bit, actually.

Comment

Not at all a bad episode. I thought it quite enjoyable and it has Jonas Quinn outsmarting the bad guys with a nice little trap.

It's also nice to see a different historical group of people put in the spotlight, the Celts. Add in a little history with the Ceberus of Dublin and you've got a nice little plot to work with.

Of course, once you've seen the episode, you know who the bad guys are and who the good ones, but at the same time it gives you that little extra perspective to see how far the bad guys go to defend their "good guy" status, which actually makes it even more interesting in the end.

How would you rate SG-1's "Forsaken?"

Excellent
            Good
            Fair
            Poor
            Terrible

************EDIT**************

3-episode quiz: Metamorphosis, Disclosure & Forsaken

Jigsaw puzzle: Forsaken
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 19 December 2018, 02:33 PM. Reason: Adding quiz & jigsaw

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Your second attempt was slower?

Comment

Probably one of my favorites of S6 just because of how sneaky Jonas was. I like how this episode how Jonas compares to Daniel in intelligence. Makes all the more sad we lose Jonas soon. I get bored with Carter and Corse on the ship but loved Jack tracking down Warrick. This episode to me highlights that while Jack isnt smart like Sam or Daniel, he is quite genius in military intelligence. I have it a good. I got 11/14 since one of FH's quiz questions is wrong. Also 8:26. I fear FH will beat me so I'm going to think of a quick come back
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I got 11/14 since one of FH's quiz questions is wrong.
                      Which one, so I may fix it?

Comment

Which countries were invited to attend the meeting at the Pentagon?
                        1 point
                        China, France & the United Kingdom of Great Britain
                        China, Russia & France
                        France, the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Germany
                        China, France & Germany

The correct answer is France, Russia, China, and the UK
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

9:26

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Which countries were invited to attend the meeting at the Pentagon?
                            1 point
                            China, France & the United Kingdom of Great Britain
                            China, Russia & France
                            France, the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Germany
                            China, France & Germany

The correct answer is France, Russia, China, and the UK
                            Ah, it was my assumption Russia was not invited but already part of the inside circle. I should probably rephrase the question to make that more clear.

EDIT
                            Question and answers rephrased to make it more clear.

Comment

10:21. I really liked Jonas in this one. Plus, I really like Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                                10:21. I really liked Jonas in this one. Plus, I really like Jonas.
                                Jonas is awesome.

07:13 for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X