No announcement yet.

Forsaken (618)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I think we will see them again believe it or not.
    sigpic

Comment

I was a little bored with this episode but I did learn to like the new alien Warrick. I would have liked to have seen more happen in this story - more between Sam and Corso and I would have liked to have seen the other bad dude (can't remember his name - sorry!) get his butt kicked. Definately not one of my favorites. It ended too soon.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

And there was only 2 episodes.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone noticed that Jack was singing at the beginning? In the translated German episode he was singing 'row, row, row your boat' but in English it was something with 'tell me that you love me'. Is that supposed to be the Monty Python song 'Sit on my face'?

lol, because that would be so freakin' awesome. XD

Comment

Yep, Jack was singing at the beginning and I wondered what it was cause we didn't hear enough, but I'm pretty sure he said "tell me that you love me." So I guess if that's the Monty Python song I can see why that's all we were allowed to hear.

I quite enjoyed this episode. The conversations between Carter and Corso were funny and I liked the twist at the end when Jonas worked out who the bad guys (and girl) were and tricked them into dialing Earth. The only thing I didn't like were the alien's weapons. They looked like little kids toys and like they were hard to hold.

Oh, and maybe I noticed cause I'm a shipper, but anyone hear Carter say "crap." (Am I allowed to say that? ) That was a very Jack thing to say.
            "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
            S/J all the way!
            Big Honkin' Resolution!
            sigpic
            John/Teyla Shipper!
            SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post

Oh, and maybe I noticed cause I'm a shipper, but anyone hear Carter say "crap." (Am I allowed to say that? ) That was a very Jack thing to say.
              Yeah, I think they all picked that up from Jack. I love the way she kind of drags it out: "cur-rap."
              I think it's worked its way into my vocabulary quite a bit since I've been watching Stargate.

Comment

Really intristing ep
                sigpic

Comment

So what exactly happened in this episode? It does't say and though I'm sure I watched all of season 6, this isn't ringing a bell, and I was kind of confused in Space Race. Just checking that I have in fact watched every single episode of Stargate SG-1
                  LOVE
                  Sam Jack, JamSack
                  LOVE

Comment

If you click up to the episode guide for Stargate, under season 6 there is a good review which is better than what I could tell you.
                    I really liked Corso- yes, he was a criminal, but a charming criminal and as a shipper I liked the way he pushed Sam on who she had at home. The best was the twist at the end- that Jonas, he's a smart one.

Oh, and don't miss the song Jack is singing at the beginning. See if you can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                      If you click up to the episode guide for Stargate, under season 6 there is a good review which is better than what I could tell you.
                      I really liked Corso- yes, he was a criminal, but a charming criminal and as a shipper I liked the way he pushed Sam on who she had at home. The best was the twist at the end- that Jonas, he's a smart one.

Oh, and don't miss the song Jack is singing at the beginning. See if you can figure it out.
                      what's that?
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

go jonas for being a smart arse!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
                          I liked the whole "Good-bad" swap around on this ep. For once the ugly aliens were the good guys, and the handsome humans bad.
                          amen to that.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode , it took a while before I found out who was the bad guys....

Oh and the alien guns sucked...

Rating : 5 / 10

Comment

I thought this was an average episode, not particularly good or bad really.

Comment

I thought this was good and I liked how Jonas got to save the day and Jack trusted him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X