X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
    1.21 Jiggawatts.
    More like a few kilowatts. Orlin managed with a Sams 200 amp residential feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl_Passion View Post
      Although i love the wraith the ori would win becuse the wraith have no friggin shields.
      That main beam would one shot those hives and the secondary cannons would take out cruisers. It would be a short battle for sure.

Comment

hey guys. this has prob been asked a million times before but im looking for a good quality daedalus class model. being in ireland any small private makers in U.S dont post this far.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Just to be clear, physical models (like toys but better if you get me.) appreciate it guys. sorry if its repeated again

Comment

Note: For one to completely understand this one must know of kiron theory.

Here is my theory for how the Anubis arc weapon works.

This arc weapon is a highly advanced and powerful weapon, the origens of which are currently unknown. It relies on kiron interactions and attraction capabilities. The energy frequencies of the shields on your average Ha'tak class vessel are attractive to the arc, like magnets. At the same time, the technology of the arc weapon allows for the shield of a target to be turned into a weapon. A Tau'ri microwave oven works by vibrating water molecules in food, the arc is able to vibrate the E5 bonds of an advanced shield and to a certain extent a hull built out of E5 material in order to disrupt the very bonds of the shield and turn it into a destructive energy burst. The hull is also weakened, making it even more vulnerable to the shield energy. Although not always the case, the arc has been seen to cause a fission reaction in naquadah including the naquadah that makes up the Stargates by disrupting the kironic based atomic bonds.

Here is a little bit of my version of the Arc weapons history.

Well I only have the frame work and premise set up for my story the bolts technology was a combination of non Goa'uld technology that was mish mashed with their own. Anubis did some fine tuning and upgrading as seen in the TV show.

It was originally known as the bolt of Zeus.

After Zeus was defeated by an alliance of System lords the weapon was dismantled and destroyed and the Eyes were split between 6 major Goa'uld because they could not decide who got the weapon and could not afford to fight over it.

I think having such a weapon would be important for Zeus as his bolt is a large part of the mythology surrounding him.

Any thoughts?
            sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Out of curiosity, is there any idea to what happens if you go through the back side of the gate? I know Bra'tac told O'Neill, when he asked the same question, of a jaffa who tried and had a 'most unpleasant death'. But, any idea of specifically what happens using knowledge of wormholes and such?

sigpic
              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Working...
              X