• Show
Clear All

havnt read that one yet
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
      havnt read that one yet
      Its very good, though you gotta like the whole P/C thing to really enjoy it. And it has Romulans in it. That really isn't spoiling things for the book because you know that much by reading the cover sleeve

Comment

yeah im hoping to get it soon
        sigpic

Comment

there's a great book in celebration of voyager's tenth anniversary titled distant shores it's a collection of stories. it's a really great read. i couldn't put it down.
          sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
          check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Originally posted by drjacksonfan
            there's a great book in celebration of voyager's tenth anniversary titled distant shores it's a collection of stories. it's a really great read. i couldn't put it down.
            How much is that? And where did you find it? I think I might like to own it.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I have enjoyed the DS9 relaunch books. I also enjoyed the Titan book series (only read the first one), so far.

Comment

I'll have to have a look for that Voyager one, it sounds like a good book!!

Comment

I haven't heard of the Voyager book...but yup...I'll need to find it!

Can I just ask...

Who here likes the 'Strange New Worlds' books? You know...basically collections of published fanfics? I think they're fantastic, and I hope fandemonium does something similar with Stargate.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've only read one, and that was years ago, but I remember enjoying it. I vaguely remember one of them was an add on to The Trouble With Tribbles...they all felt guilty for sending the Tribbles to the Klingon ship...can't remember what they did about it though!

Comment

where did you find it?
                      sigpic

Comment

The Strange New Worlds book? IIRC, I got it from the local library!!

Comment

The Strange New Worlds book.when does the 9th one comre out
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X