• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Whole Truth (216)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON TWO
    THE WHOLE TRUTH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216

Sun debates telling her husband a personal secret that will change their lives forever. Locke enlists Ana Lucia's help in interrogating the prisoner in the hatch.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:47 PM.

Not a bad episode I suppose but no real progression and hardly worth the three week wait!

Must say though, fantastic acting by both Daniel Dae Kim & Yunjin Kim - in both languages!!

Comment

I have to say that Sun and Jin may be the cutest couple in the world. When they're getting along and all lovey-dovey they're just vomit-inducingly sweet.

Locke continues to get more and more creepy. Suddenly it's "his" hatch, and suddenly he's messing with Jack for fun. He and Jack are kind of developing this sort of "old married couple" vibe, of two people who don't like each other but can't live without each other. Next week looks quite exciting. Can't wait.
      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
      What have these years left to me?
      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

I thought it was great. Lots of twists and turns.

I love Jin and Sun. They're just so cute. However, regardless of what Sun said, I'm still not 100% sure the baby is Jin's.

The whole Locke/Jack thing is very interesting. Loved how Henry seems to be playing them against each other, in fact he seems to be playing all of them against each other.

And it looks like new episodes for at least the next three weeks, and with the finale having to be during May sweeps, I wouldn't think we'd have too many more breaks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
          And it looks like new episodes for at least the next three weeks, and with the finale having to be during May sweeps, I wouldn't think we'd have too many more breaks.
          I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice!

Comment

Just FYI, there are new eps for the next 2 weeks, then a 2 week break, then the season finishes out all new eps.

As for this episode, it was good - kind of tame. Nice to see Sun and Jin getting along.
            The big question is, how is Sun preggers? Did the island cure Jin's problem shootin' blanks (like it cured Locke's legs)? Did Sun do the nasty with the black cloud? Did Sun cheat on Jin with her English teacher/hotel heir dude? The look on her face after she told Jin "i'd never been with another man" wasn't very convincing!!

Also, anyone notice the pregnancy test box - Widmore brand name. Widmore was the name of the construction company that was seen on a sign outside the photoshoot Driveshaft was doing (in diapers). The sign was hard to see, but it was up on the Battersea Power Station in the background.

I've heard that Widmore has reaching implications later in the series. Could it be the construction company that Michael worked for? Is it a subsidiary of Hanso?! Who knows!!

But I gotta tell ya, this episode was very tame....until the last 3 minutes.
            AMAZING delivery from Henry Gale. Had me FLOORED! The look on his face during his little speech, and the look on Jack and Locke's faces. Man.
            Perfect delivery.

"You guys got any milk?"

LOST

Comment

This was a great ep. Number one - FINALLY, some Jungle scenery! Y'know, I miss the ol' Jungle. That's why everyone sleeps on the beach, don't nobody want to be cooped up in a stinky old hatch - although there is a bathroom and showers in there so...that's a plus. But anyway, enjoyed this muchly. Ana gets to flex her interogating muscles (she asked nicely ) and the fruit of a map leading to...somewhere is bestowed upon three of my favorites. Well...Chucks not really one of my favorites, but I digress. (BTW, "Balloonies" is out, "Peripatetics"is in ) Anyway, I liked the on-island sub-plot, and then Sun's immaculate conception! Or maybe Jin just got un-fixed...re-fixed...whatever you call it. It's hard for me to like that chap, but he has his moments.

Overall, wunderbar!
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

here's an interesting idea, what if the baby is charlie's? he could of done something when he pretended to take her, i loved henry's lil speach, well freaky

Comment

First we haven't seen anything to indicate Charlie would do such a thing.

Secondly, that happened what, 3 or 4 days ago in show time? It's more likely she got pregnant after arriving on the island. Her and Jin had their 'Korean marriage' still going on at that point (I mean where he was completely controlling her), so they may have been sleeping together.

It would be more likely she got pregnant before she got on the plane, but that would point to another man being the father since Jin wouldn't have had the 'ole island magic done to him.
                  "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

The episode was mostly quite average (although average Lost is still brilliant), but the end was very good.

Anyway, the cereal...
                    Dharma-O's or Dharmaflakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                      The episode was mostly quite average (although average Lost is still brilliant), but the end was very good.

Anyway, the cereal...
                      Dharma-O's or Dharmaflakes?
                      haha i called them Dharmaflakes.
                      but as i looked at them, i don't think they were flakes

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                        haha i called them Dharmaflakes.
                        but as i looked at them, i don't think they were flakes
                        Of course they don't look like flakes...

Spoiler:
                        They're cheerios

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

so they are dharmios

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                            so they are dharmios
                            Yummy. I guess Cheerios is like that myth that twinkies never go bad.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Just realised something - if they continue on the same kind of timescale they have been using, Sun's kid won't be born until about season 8!

Comment

Working...
                              X