This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phase shifting weapons

after rewatching seaon one sg-1 the tollans have phase shifting tech, then in season 5 they have this applied to weapons.
    so the point is to destroy the wraith ships why not ask the asguard to help us impliment this on our missile's and nuke's then the will go inside the wraith hive ship's and kaboom the hive ship is destoyed.
    before saying the asguard won't do this remember there ship's have internal damperner's meaning that an explosion inside there ship will have virtually no effect. plus they have sheild so possible they won't go throught them
    take a look to the sky just before you die
    it's the last time he will

im pretty sure the tollan were the only ones capaple of phaseshifting and they have disappeared after anubis attacked them

Comment

dont get me wrong though, its a great idea

Comment

the asguard are more advanced than the tollan by far so they must have the phase shifting tech. If not we don't know if all the tollan's have been destroyed they were freinds with the nox so it could be that some were off visiting the nox or had come up with clocking tech as they where more advanced than the g'ould when they had cloacking tech so who know's.
        plus gateworld have just had a story about an interview with the tollan guy narim so we don't know yet but it could look like some have survived
        take a look to the sky just before you die
        it's the last time he will

Comment

hopefully they survived they could have been really good allies

Comment

Originally posted by greatbaal'soffire
            the asguard are more advanced than the tollan by far so they must have the phase shifting tech. If not we don't know if all the tollan's have been destroyed they were freinds with the nox so it could be that some were off visiting the nox or had come up with clocking tech as they where more advanced than the g'ould when they had cloacking tech so who know's.
            plus gateworld have just had a story about an interview with the tollan guy narim so we don't know yet but it could look like some have survived
            Ah yes - but the actor who played Narim also played Weir's husband Simon in Atlantis.

As for the Asgard - whilst they may be more advanced, that doesn't mean they have developed that particular technology.
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

i thought of that a while back its a cool idea- I thought the Asgard would develop phase shifting energy weapons which can pierce enemy shields but impact on hulls - been done to death in star trek but i think it would solve sooo many problems in this SG universe.

Comment

If anubis attacked the tollans and got there tech howcome he didnt send weapons through the stargate that could go streight through the iris

Comment

In some areas the tollen could be more advanced than the Asgard

Comment

Originally posted by HAL
                    In some areas the tollen could be more advanced than the Asgard
                    Agreed like Earth has P-90's but the Asgard/Goa'uld/Ancients/Tollans don't
                    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                    new enemy of the Ori
                    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by RoMUS
                      If anubis attacked the tollans and got there tech howcome he didnt send weapons through the stargate that could go streight through the iris
                      He destroyed them probaly more worried about gaining ancient tech and stopping the other gou'ald geting tollan tech. As for the asgard they said they would not help use with weapons or inproving our own so even if they had phase tech we would not get it.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                      O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Working...
                      X