Disclosure (617)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha....i ain't complaining...It was good,

But what the heck...atleast Major Davis got some srceen time. *bats her lashes innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      also, I thought China had something against the US they were going to release to the public?
      China wants to use the Stargate as bargining tool to get what it wants. So, IMO, it says that is going to release it infromation to the Chinese people, which it probably won't, because it releases what it want the people to hear.

Comment

I love this episode one of my favorite ever I liked the fact that hammond and davis could not convince them that it was real. I have always liked recap of previous episodes. The ending was the best part when thor beams in and puts kinsey in his place.

Comment

I'm not normally a fan of clip shows, because the storyline is often horribly contrived to shoehorn the clips in. But I enjoyed this one partly because of the concept of disclosing the existence of the Stargate, but mostly because Thor squished Kinsey's attempt to take control of the programme, and made him look a prat in the process. Go Thor!
          sigpic

Comment

Gotta love thor in this one ^_^

Comment

I thought the British Ambassador's greeting when Thor arrived was incredibly realistic.

"..........h-hello?"

Very British. None of this "where the £$%&*£$ did that come from?!" stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

When Thor said that Asgard shields and weapons were being installed on the Prometheus, were there little naked asgard running around the ship or did Thor just beam the components onto the ship?

Spoilers for Lost City: What about the Asgard weapons? In 'The Lost City', I only say the Prometheus firing rail guns.
                Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Didn't think that this episode was too bad for a clip show, and did have the potential for a good plot. But there would have been more questions, more discussion and the sudden change of heart at the end was a bit too fast, in my opinion.

Still, not the worst, and better than some of the earlier clip shows (Politics...)

Comment

Not too bad for a clip show. Again, a good main story, just too bad so much was filler with the clips. Also, seemed a little different in that the clips covered the whole series, not just the current season. And an episode where the entire SG-1 team didn't have to do any work for the episode, (another break for RDA).

Comment

I rember watching this episode and it filled in the gaps i had about certain parts to the show, a clip show which IMO is one of the better ones!

Comment

Thor's apperence makes it worthwhile

Comment

Ok, I loved Thor, and I so much hate Kinsey, but I don't completely buy that the ambassadors accepted Thor as an alien just because he appeared from nowhere.
                          Could'n they think that it was a hologram, or a trick? I think despite the shock, they just changed their minds too quickly.
                          I liked when Thor corrected Kinsey: "Supreme Commander (you darn fool...)"
                          Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

I enjoyed this episode a lot. I really cannot stand Kinsey!

I don't think it was pointless as it was building up to the Atlantis spinoff. Anything with the Asgard I fall in love with.
                            z

Comment

I know this was basically a clip show episode but I enjoyed the plot running throught it. I love how General Hammond outmaneuved Kinsey by having Thor show up. Everyone there was so impressed with how Thor and General Hammond were getting along and talking. It nice to see clips of some really great episodes. I love that stuff for season 6 with Jonas was included.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                                I thought the British Ambassador's greeting when Thor arrived was incredibly realistic.

"..........h-hello?"

Very British. None of this "where the £$%&*£$ did that come from?!" stuff.
                                That always makes me smile! The British are so refreshingly civilized----glad I married one.....

(These posts tend to be a bit surreal when you realize you're responding to someone's post from months ago---someone who may never even read your response! )

Comment

Working...
                                X