No announcement yet.

Disclosure (617)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At some point, I probably thought this was a fine episode but it has little rewatch values, especially when you're in the process of doing a rewatch.

I didn't find it particurlarly interesting and admit to putting it on pause halfway through cause I was bored.

The only redeeming quality is Supreme Commander Thor dropping by and telling Kinsey off.

How would you rate SG-1's "Disclosure?"

Excellent
    Good
    Fair
    Poor
    Terrible
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think, as clip episodes go, they did their best with what they had. That said, I don't care that much for it myself.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

3-episode quiz: Metamorphosis, Disclosure & Forsaken

Jigsaw puzzle: Disclosure

Comment

10.03. I was starting to like you, but after all that black I am not too sure now
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            10.03. I was starting to like you, but after all that black I am not too sure now
            I know... I'm sorry... Considered not using it, then forgot and jigsaw'd it anyway.

Comment

It is OK FH, I am only joking. Just glad the jigsaws are back.
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                It is OK FH, I am only joking. Just glad the jigsaws are back. http://i.imgur.com/LKr9yHW.jpg
                No, it's okay... the feedback is good so I can't keep that in mind for future jigsaws. After all, many more to come.

Comment

Well well, I just tried the quiz and scored a horrible 7/15

I just failed SG class. But I haven't seen these epi in a while so I went by memory! ... and... I suck ! lol
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Well, you didn't flunk out entirely.

Comment

9:56

Comment

10:58 - Almost 3 minutes wasted looking for Hammond's bald forehead, which was behind my puzzle for some obscure reasons
                        Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Ah yes... loosing track of pieces happens a lot here too.

Comment

I quite like this episode. I'm not anti clip.shows if the story behind clips is compelling. This clip show applies with the political power struggle between Hammond and Kinsey. I think I sympathize with the Chinese ambassador. I wouldnt trust our word either. It's a good
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

5 minutes 56 seconds.

Hammond's face for me actually helped
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

9:30

Comment

Working...
                                X