No announcement yet.

Disclosure (617)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this episode this past tuesday or wednesday when it was on the little mini marathon as I call it. Loved how Thor put Kinsey in his place! "That's surpreme commander"

Comment

This was surprisingly good for a recap episode.

Comment

I liked this one because of the fact that Thor totally put Kinsey in his place... lol!! I was like "You Rock Thor!!"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          I liked this one because of the fact that Thor totally put Kinsey in his place... lol!! I was like "You Rock Thor!!"
          This is the only thing I liked about this ep. It was a bottom line ep otherwise, and they make me sleepy.
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

While recent posts in this thread would suggest otherwise, this episode gets a lot of hate. I understand that, given it's partially a clipshow, that's going to happen and I can't argue with that sort of logic. But I've seen people claiming it has zero plot, and the lack of SG-1 in present form was a gamebreaker, and it was just a dreadful ep.

I rewatched it last night and... no, I rather enjoyed it.
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

it's not my favorite bottle show but I was expecting the Chinese Ambassador to stand up, put his hands together and say "Namaste and Good Luck!"

Christine

Comment

Not the best considering it was a clip show but not bad. Gotta love Thor I wish Kinsey would just die!
                sigpic

Comment

just finished watching this episode and i loved the kinsey/thor scenes. the whole episode was good. but seeing thor put kinsey in his place was just priceless.

Comment

the stargate program risks the entire world and everyone living on it and is entirely authorized by the consent of very few individuals

and i'm a bit surprised that people think china shouldn't have been represented
                    the russians/chinese as incompetent bad guys while america saves the day thing is already very dated, even stargate shouldn't have been using it in the 21st century
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Yes, it was a deus ex machina, but it was an AWESOME deus ex machina. Then again, Thor is the god of awesome, so it fits.

Comment

Yeah, indeed. Loved it when Thor showed up. This could have been a boring clip show, but wasn't. And I'm glad Kinsey was thwarted again...
                        sigpic

Comment

i thought it was not but 4 or so episodes that kinsey was assasinated. what is he doing here?

Comment

I am always a huge sucker for any episode where the Stargate is revealed to someone. Doesn't matter if it's the guy from the Nanny, or a snot-nosed now-it-all genius girl. If something like that happened to me in real life I would probably sit down and cry because it was so awesome. I admit it.

To have these self-assured men who are representatives of major powers suddenly confronted with the incredible stargate universe is fantastic, and I love how it slowly dawns on them. Since the episode is on tonight after the repeat of SGU I thought I'd post about it here.

Comment

I think more countries should have been invited but i understand the writers point of view and it would then become too complex.

But for knowledge sake...these are the military rankings.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

All the countries have nukes except for Japan and Brazil. (Germany and Turkey indirectly through nuclear sharing from NATO). Furthermore all the 5 UN security council countries have given approval for India to join the security council and more than likely germany and brazil would also become permanent members.

Comment

A very good "low-budget" episode with most of the cast on vacation(!) It just leaves us wondering that now that these governments (and apparently ONLY these governments) know about the Stargate, what happens next in terms of international involvement in the Stargate program??

Comment

Working...
                                X