This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else sick of Ba'al?

I for one am fed up with this continuous resurrection of the last remaining System Lord. Move on, writers!
    Jack: I can't remember much, but I have these visions- A large man, with short sleeves and blue pants...

I think his name is...Homer, and he's very important to me...

Nope, not tired of him yet.

Comment

Well I quite like Ba'al, although not as fanatically as some other people seem too. I think there were other System Lords that were just as cool if not cooler. However I do think its devaluing the character slightly by killing him off over and over again only for another clone to turn up in the next episode.
      "I don't care if I fall as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"

Comment

I don't like the clone storyline, but I like Ba'al himself, he's quite interesting as a villain.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

No.
          School is overrated.

Comment

I think recent storylines have degraded the character a bit, but as far as I'm concerned, Ba'al is still the most kickass system lord of all.

Comment

I'll be sick of him if they keep on killing him every single time he's featured in an episode.

Other than that, no, no I'm not. He's a great "Bond" villain.

Comment

I don't like when enemies get repetative, but Baal hasn't become that yet (with only a couple episodes each season). I think he is great in fact, he is so different from normal goa'uld and yet he still is one. There is so many interesting things they can and have done with him. I wouldn't say he is my favourite character, but I still enjoy the episodes with him in them.
                My name comes from a Greek word that means a supernatural being halfway between a god and a human being (but not a demi-god). Though I am also the master of magic. Therefore... Stargate rules!!!

Comment

Baal isthe bomb

sigpic

Comment

I like Ba'al, he is so different than the other system lords. I like his arrogance and his way of looking at things. I just dont want them getting very repetative with the whole clone thing. Will the real Ba'al please stand up, please stand up! Actually Ba'al doesnt even have a system to be lord over anymore, does he ? I don think so. Guess its just plain old Ba'al now.

Comment

I thought Ba'al was a far more interesting baddie than Anubis, but I must admit I don't care for his new plotline of clones R us. Completely trivializes his defeats and weakens his character, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Quakerbone
                        I for one am fed up with this continuous resurrection of the last remaining System Lord. Move on, writers!
                        i love the character, hate his clones
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, not a fan of the clone storyline. That is, unless we are attacked by about 1000 Ba'als at once, all marching in unison.

The need a big 2-parter to finally kill the best system lord in SG-1
                          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

long live Baal......... ever single one of him
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

argh, Ba'al I like - his clones not so much... Can we at least find out why he found it important to clone himself so many times? Honestly, even he can't find himself that attractive could he?
                              Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                              X