This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The All Things Ori Discussion Thread

Im just thinking.. when are we going to get to see some Ori space ships? for that matter when are we going to get to see a nice expensive CGI show of the earth ships/ha'taks/Ori ships dooking it out? anyone got any opinions on this or hear any spoilers of any episodes "yet" where we will get to see some really cool stuff in space??

Just a thought after the episode Beach Head I cant wait to see a battle like this.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

From reading through the most recent spoilers, I'd guess that we'd at least see some Ori ships in "Crusade" or "Camelot". Mostly "Camelot", I think. But that's purely a guess on my part.
    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

but i concure with it, the spoilers as yess confirm tht the end of the season if gunna be far more shippy (ships not relationships ok!) and the episodes up to that will be doing CGI with the priors ( such as the beachhead stuff ( tht was impressive) and stuff like the lucian allience and their cool armarda of souped up alkesh's.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Either in the season finale or the season opener of season 10

I hope its the former
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

For some reason I have a strong feeling that this season will end in a cliffhanger.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            For some reason I have a strong feeling that this season will end in a cliffhanger.
            TPTB have said that SG1 and SGA will both end in cliffhangers
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              TPTB have said that SG1 and SGA will both end in cliffhangers
              I dont get the cliffhanger business and 1 thing is for sure why have a season end with a clffhanger.... I hate have'n to wait months to see part 2
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

We need a space battle so good it will finally get Stargate an Emmy. Damn you Lost!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  We need a space battle so good it will finally get Stargate an Emmy. Damn you Lost!!!!!
                  Did lost city get nominated for an award ??
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think the season finale will have the Ori ships about to attack earth. So yes, I think we will see a "start" of a space battle.

Comment

not earth i don't think, thats bin done so just have the Ori ships entering our galaxy through a supergate and sg-1 gaping at them then end it there.

Comment

Yes i agree, just showing the ori fleet enter the mw would be more interesting then just anothe attack on earth.
                        Hrmm, but then Stargate seems to be missing actualy valueable targets in the MW besides earth. Dakara without the ancient device is just another jaffa planet with not much value to an invading force imo.
                        Tok'ra are the ancient know where currently, goa'uld are mostly smaller systemloards on the run now. Its just earth that makes a valueable target.
                        This is from a story perspective not good imo. Since it leads ultimatly to the repeated attacks on earth, which get boring fast.

Comment

However they do change year after year.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

How many time did the Goa'uld directly attack earth? Only twice, In the Serpant's Grasp (or what ever I can't keep track of all those serpant eps) and TLC. And then if you count Fail Safe and Redemption, the count gets to four. Four times in 8 and one half years is not alot.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                              How many time did the Goa'uld directly attack earth? Only twice, In the Serpant's Grasp (or what ever I can't keep track of all those serpant eps) and TLC. And then if you count Fail Safe and Redemption, the count gets to four. Four times in 8 and one half years is not alot.
                              True, but also the Goa'uld were often busy with their own business like becoming Supreme System Lord and waring with eachother and others for different reasons.

We don't know much about the Ori, but I have a feeling they don't have those dilemmas, with the exception of our Ancients, who won't interfere UNLESS they use their powers against us.

Comment

Working...
                              X