No announcement yet.

Security Office - Level 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Lt. Col. Danny Marshall - Chief of Security, Sergeant Gregory Emmanuel NPC}

Marshall was about to respond to Bonnie when he put the radio back on the table. She was an airman in the United States Air Force, on their most important base - she should be able to handle a little trouble from a civvie.

He sighed and leaned back in the chair, running his hand through his hair, listening to the hum of computers and monitors around him.

*Radio* "Major Delgado's office for Colonel Marshall. Do we have a change in situation on base?" *Radio*

"****.."
    Marshall muttered.

"Sorry Sir!"

"Nah, I forgot too."

*Radio*"Hey Delgado- Marshall here. Sorry, we seem to be slowly but surely moving forward with our plans to disperse of the alien organisms. Keep alert, although the organisms, like I said before, do not seem to be consciously opposed to us."*Radio*

sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

1st Sgt. Amy Carrow

*Radio* Carrow Sir, That is good news. I will forward that to the Major for you. I am sure he will call in personally at the next check mark. Let us know if you are in need of asistance prior to then. Base out.*Radio*
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Zilma finished off her lonely dinner and washed her dishes, she stacked everything away neatly. Her little cottage/workshop/museum was a maze of catalogued thingies she called them. Bits and pieces from home, the Bronx and almost every off world place she had managed to visit when she was allowed to. She bathed and dressed for bed, then something struck her, Marshall, she hasn't spoken to him for a while and she had finished his work order. Ducking into her lab, she sat at her ancient radio and fiddled with knobs and dials, it squawked and hissed until she had a clear tone.
        "Daniel I know you're still up you never sleep. I finished modifying CCTV cameras as you asked, I can bring them over in my cart in the morning if you like...oh and apple pie as well my dear boy."

Comment

{Lt. Col. Danny Marshall - Chief of Security, Sergeant Gregory Emmanuel NPC}

Marshall nodded to Greg. "You got it? Give 'em an update every fifteen."

"Got it, sir."

Spoiler:
          "Daniel I know you're still up you never sleep. I finished modifying CCTV cameras as you asked, I can bring them over in my cart in the morning if you like...oh and apple pie as well my dear boy."

Marshall turned suddenly to look at the Security Booth's radio go off with the voice of an old woman.

"What the hell - Greg, is that.."

"Yessir, remember we have the booth radio set to all frequencies including that relay in Foreston. She must have some sort of transmitter."

He sighed and grabbed the mic, while switching the transmission signals with his other hand.

*radio* "Hello Zilma..." *radio*
          He said wearily. *radio* "The base is a little busy right now with...other matters. So why don't you just come by later in the week?" *Radio*

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 10 February 2011, 06:46 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"I've heard the rumors, they say interdimensional Furball things, is that true? If it is I should let you know they have gone beyond your sturdy walls my boy...oh and the pie? Do you expect me to eat it on my own?"

Comment

Working...
            X