This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lockdown' Ending Question (SPOILERS!)

(BIG SPOILERS for Season Eight's "Lockdown" ...)

Where Was Annubis Sent At The End of Ep 2?

We were hainvg bad weather at the exact moment that was airing and after Carter mentions the numbe of the planet, Jack says something that was without sound for me. Can someone fill me in? Was is a planet where a volcano had happened? Also, if you know, why was there non DHD there?

Regards,
    Brent
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 July 2004, 04:26 PM.
    "Amanda ga dai suki desu."

Ah, the planet was frozen. Very, very cold.

Comment

Ahh. I couldn't tell if it was frozen or like if those were ashes falling on the kernel . What was it Jack said right after Carter mentions hte number of the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by Greybro
        Where Was Annubis Sent At The End of Ep 2?

We were hainvg bad weather at the exact moment that was airing and after Carter mentions the numbe of the planet, Jack says something that was without sound for me. Can someone fill me in? Was is a planet where a volcano had happened? Also, if you know, why was there non DHD there?

Regards,
        Brent
        If it was the first showing, it wasn't your weather. SciFi was having technical issues during "Lockdown" and so it was screwed up for everyone. The second showing was fixed, but my ADD kicked in and I missed what they said at the end of the episode again. So I'd appreciate it if someone would repeat what was said as well. Though I assume from the end result, it was some planet they had found that turned out to be an uninhabitable ice planet.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          The second showing was fixed, but my ADD kicked in and I missed what they said at the end of the episode again.
          I feel you. ADD is a pain.

Comment

[SPOILER]

He got sent to KS7 535

[EDIT]
            O'Neil said "Chilly..." (as in "chilling") after Carter mentioned the planet.

Comment

"He got sent to KS7 535"

THanks Hellcat. Did you happen to make out Jack's little quip after Sam said "KS7 535"? It was only one or two words but not knowing what they were is driving me mad.

Regards,
              Brent

Comment

At the very end Jack says "chilly"

Comment

"He got sent to KS7 535"

THanks Hellcat. Did you happen to make out Jack's little quip after Sam said "KS7 535"? It was only one or two words but not knowing what they were is driving me mad.

Regards,
                  Brent
                  Edited my post while you posted yours

Comment

Originally posted by thirdeyeblind105
                    At the very end Jack says "chilly"
                    God bless you. All your transgressions are forgiven.

Crazy they had the t ech glitch right at the end like that .I guess people would have been jumping out of windows if not for the re-airing.

Thanks all.

Regards,
                    Brent

Comment

God bless you. All your transgressions are forgiven.

Crazy they had the t ech glitch right at the end like that .I guess people would have been jumping out of windows if not for the re-airing.

Thanks all.

Regards,
                      Brent
                      Maybe it's a conspiracy from the bigwigs at SciFi to boost ratings on the second showing.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

A very cold planet indeed!
                        __

__

Comment

SPOILERS IN THE TITLE!!!

Ugh!

Comment

Thanks for posting that last minute or so of the episode, while watching it the sound went and I thought it was just me but thankfully it wasn't and now I know wot was said.

Comment

Teal'c, again!
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X