The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

I’m a fan of a lot of the secondary characters of Atlantis but they don’t get as much attention here as they deserve, especially the women. So here’s a thread devoted to all those female characters and actresses who haven’t got their own GW thread.
    (Bearing in mind this is the first time I've attempted a post like this.) To start with:

Dr Lindsey Novak - The Siege III, Critical Mass, Prometheus Unbound (SG1) - Ellie Harvie

More behind the spoiler cut.
    Spoiler:

Melia - Rising, Before I Sleep - Melia McClure

More behind the spoiler cut (including 1 large one).
    Spoiler:

Dr Kate Heightmeyer - The Gift, Duet, Michael - Claire Rankin

Spoiler:

More to come, including Cadman, Perna, Allina and Sora.
    Feel free to post, thunk, wow, whump, appreciate, discuss. etc

While I'm here:

Lt Laura Cadman - Duet, Critical Mass - Jaime Ray Newman

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Comment

Hee. And Miko Kusanagi (sp?). She's such a sweet character.

Comment

Yay!! *has to admit she wanted to start a similar thread but didn't get around to it*

Well, I think you can guess which secondary character is like my favorite...
        Heightmeyer all the way...

But I do like Cadman and Novak too. Dr. Novak is a hilarious character, greatly portrayed by Ellie.

Hey, wait a minute....*runs off to find the wall that is currently on her desktop, and the accompanying avatar (accompanying signature is already in use on this board)*

Wallpaper
        Fear

And for those who would like to see it right here
        Spoiler:
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          I’m a fan of a lot of the secondary characters of Atlantis but they don’t get as much attention here as they deserve, especially the women. So here’s a thread devoted to all those female characters and actresses who haven’t got their own GW thread.
          (Bearing in mind this is the first time I've attempted a post like this.) To start with:

Dr Lindsey Novak - The Siege III, Critical Mass, Prometheus Unbound (SG1) - Ellie Harvie

Spoiler:

More to come, including Cadman, Perna, Allina and Sora.
          Feel free to post, thunk, wow, whump, appreciate, discuss. etc
          Novak is great i love her since 'Prometheus Unbound'...and SGA...just SUPER......fantastic pics Bella...

Comment

Originally posted by bella
            While I'm here:

Lt Laura Cadman - Duet, Critical Mass - Jaime Ray Newman

Spoiler:

Enjoy!
            hehehe....WOW...i like her...she's so funny...espacially with McKay..and so cut with Beckett...thanks for pics Bella...

Comment

Wallpaper
              Fear
              Great work.
              Heightmeyer is one of my favourites too and she's got so much potential, but unfortunately TPTB don't always write her accurately. There have been one or two moments when I wonder where she got her pyschology degree from. I wish they'd do a little bit more research.

Comment

I love Novak..she is a riot to watch...especially when she starts to hiccup...love her interaction with Hermiod too...

I actually always liked Melia...though we only saw her twice...I wonder if we will get any more flashback/holograms of her in future episodes....

Comment

A mini post until I have time to do the bigger ones.

Dr Simpson - 38 Minutes - Fiona Hogan

More under the cut:
                  Spoiler:

Dr Miko Kusanagi - Letters from Pegasus - Manami Hara

More under the cut:
                  Spoiler:

Sora, Wraith Queen, etc. soon.

Comment

Ah, so that's Dr. Simpson.... we see her only once right, in 38 minutes?
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cool, I love this thread, all these women are cool, loved all the characters, hop they develop them more in the next seasons, I would love to see more. One of my favorites from SG1 is Anise/Freya of the Tok'Ra, loved her. The actress, Vanessa Angel:

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/ss/011677...gel,%20Vanessa

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/0...gel,%20Vanessa

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/0...0Vanessa&seq=2

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/0...0Vanessa&seq=3
                      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                        Ah, so that's Dr. Simpson.... we see her only once right, in 38 minutes?
                        So far, I hope they write more about that character, I liked her and the actress is pretty too, in fact all these actresses are pretty, I'd like to see more of them. So many Weir slash possiblities.
                        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Great idea for a thread bella!
                          Cadman was so great in Duet! I was glad they brought her back in Critical Mass. Her and McKay are hillarious together!! Hope we see her again next season.
                          Here is another pic. I can't remember the character or actress's name, but she was in The Brotherhood. I'm sure someone can fill in the blanks for me.
                          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                            Great idea for a thread bella!
                            Cadman was so great in Duet! I was glad they brought her back in Critical Mass. Her and McKay are hillarious together!! Hope we see her again next season.
                            Here is another pic. I can't remember the character or actress's name, but she was in The Brotherhood. I'm sure someone can fill in the blanks for me.

According to the episode description on the site, she is, Jana Mitsoula (Allina), I liked her too. It'd be interesting to see her again.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1650938/

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                              According to the episode description on the site, she is, Jana Mitsoula (Allina), I liked her too. It'd be interesting to see her again.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1650938/
                              Thanks Weirfan! It would be interesting to see her again. She was wonderful in that ep. Maybe TPTB will find some reason for Atlantis to visit them again. They are still looking for a ZPM...
                              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                              X