• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metamorphosis (616)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 616

SG-1 attempts to save a planet's inhabitants from Nirrti's genetic experimentation, but find themselves to be her next victims.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:01 PM.

I loved this episode, one of the best in season six.

Jacqueline Samuda, Dion Johnstone, Alex Zahara - 3 cheers

And love the Sam almost...

...Dying part. And the lying on Jack. Bless. Cool episode.
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferhailey
      I loved this episode, one of the best in season six.
      i agree. brilliant ep.
      liked the subtle homage to the graduate, with nirtti and jonas.
      everyone did a great job in this one, and the lighting in the cell was very cool.

Comment

I liked the way how they froze the bullet Jack shot. That part was interesting how they did it, they put glass under it, and started shaking it (not exactly what the commentary said, but somewhat close).
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I very much liked this episode, but why oh why did they have to kill Nirti!?! She had the whole "Genetically Engineering Hosts" story arc and I was really disapointed they killed her so easily
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yah, i was terribly dissapointed when she died The whole Jonas being an uber human was quite interesting. Question though, has Nirriti been played by the same actress throughout the episodes she has been in?
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I very much liked this episode, but why oh why did they have to kill Nirti!?! She had the whole "Genetically Engineering Hosts" story arc and I was really disapointed they killed her so easily
              It would be interesting to have her come back. Maybe not everyone was willing to listen to Woden and Eggar and they got Nirrti to a sarc. Or the symbiote escaped and has snagged someone else... Granted, it's a million to one chance, but it could happen...

Comment

Agreed. I expect it happened because they didn't know there would be another season, but it would still have been a good one to leave open just in case.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  has Nirriti been played by the same actress throughout the episodes she has been in?
                  Yup, she has.
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

I really liked Jacqueline Samuda's portrayal of Nirrti. She did a particularly good job in this ep, which she co-wrote with James Tichenor. It's one of my favorite eps of the season, although I still wish Nirrti had been a bit more agressive- and devious- in regards to Jonas. I've never known her to take "no" for an answer before, especially not when she has someone at her complete mercy...

Comment

Generally, all Gou'ald don't take no for an answer. I think the Jonas tormenting Nirriti was great
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by BC Milco
                        [font=Why?,,,Hello, shes a Goa'uld but why oh why did they have to kill Nirti!?! ][/font]
                        Rak lo najaquna,shelre hara kek Nirrti
                        "Silence"Kneel before your God
                        Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Why?hello,shes a Goa'uld,thats why.,,,,,,Rak lo Najaquna,shel re Hara KEK
                          (sorry about last post naffed up,even Gods make mistakes)lol
                          "Silence"Kneel before your God
                          Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Those people were kinda icky...especially the one with telekinesis! He had an extra eye in the side of head! I think it was him anyway..............shame they weren't perfected though.

The way Alabran and the Russian died were very X-Men the Movie reminiscent. But I liked it
                            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by Apepi
                              Why?hello,shes a Goa'uld,thats why.
                              No kidding?

I still liked her better then most of the other goa'uld and wish they had kept her aournd to be a thorn in SG-1s side another day.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                              X