Clear All

Path of Revelation, Part One (212)

Stargate: Horizon - Season Two
    "Path of Revelation, Part One"

"Path of Revelation, Part One"
    Ep: 2.12
    Release Date: March 23rd 2006
    Written by Alex Rubit

When the Enoly threaten to attack Earth unless its leaders meet their demands, Colonel Grant must work with General Williams to find the man responsible. Meanwhile, the group at the chamber in Malaysia grow closer to discovering the chamber's true purpose.
    Outstanding
    77.78%
    Good
    22.22%
    Fair
    0.00%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I'm certainly enjoying it - but I'd just like to note, that has got to be the longest teaser in Horizon history. 20 pages, zoinks!
    Good episode, but not much happens. An info-dump, kind of like Crusade.
    Last edited by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia; 23 March 2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
      Good episode, but not much happens. An info-dump, kind of like Crusade.
      I disagree. This episode was fantastic and, I think, action-packed.
      Spoiler:
      I had a feeling that General Williams wasn't going to make it and the sadness of his death is underscored by him not being able to say good-bye to his family.
      The tension just kept building and the descriptions of how people around the world were reacting to impending doom was poiniant. Bravo! I can't wait for Part 2.
      Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Yes, it was a great episode, i think it really links 211 to 213. Wait, does that mean I've already read 213?

I like the development epiosdes on earth - they make the series feel more....... believable.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

We had discussed Williams' death while the episode was in production (I'm assuming if you're in the topic, you already know), but not actually agreed on anything. When I saw it in the white draft, it surprised me quite a bit.

Williams may be gone but what of this organization?
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
            Williams may be gone but what of this organization?
            Yes. Who is this shadow group and how far will they go to shut down the ISGC? And what is going on with Christine's brother? Does he know more than he's letting on or is he being set up as a patsy? Hmmmmm.
            Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

William's organization? Hm... I wonder what it could be. But really, should we TRUST him?

*coughcoughTHE TRUSTcoughcough*

Comment

Originally posted by prometheus72
                I had a feeling that General Williams wasn't going to make it and the sadness of his death is underscored by him not being able to say good-bye to his family.
                Yeah, I think his character's arc has really come to a conclusion.

The tension just kept building and the descriptions of how people around the world were reacting to impending doom was poiniant. Bravo! I can't wait for Part 2.
                Thanks. And I will say there's a huge twist coming up in part two. I'd say more, but I think I shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                  Yes, it was a great episode, i think it really links 211 to 213. Wait, does that mean I've already read 213?
                  Hmm. Actually slight changes have been made (yet again) since you've read it - we just never stop rewriting scripts. But nothing major. Just added some things here and there; things which you'll probably like.

I like the development epiosdes on earth - they make the series feel more....... believable.
                  I agree. It was always intended to be as realistic as possible. We're dealing pretty much with today's world and generation knowing about the Stargate and what's going on out there. It's an interesting subject to deal with, and I have a feeling no matter how this arc ends, there'll be fallout resulting from it.

Comment

I agree with Lionel Pendergast_rocks. Realistic man.
                    sigpic
                    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

So now that Williams is dead who is going to Lead Stargate Command? Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter, Hank Landry or how about George Hammond will we see the SGC again sometime in the next 12 episodes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
                        So now that Williams is dead who is going to Lead Stargate Command? Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter, Hank Landry or how about George Hammond will we see the SGC again sometime in the next 12 episodes or no?
                        General Williams was in charge of ISGC space operations, which is why he was Grant's direct superior. Another general (to avoid continuity errors we haven't established who he or she is) is in command of the Cheyene Mountain complex, where the Earth Stargate is still located.

Will we see the ISGC again some time this season? All I'll say is, there's bound to be fallout from the events of this mid season three parter.

Comment

Is earth ships still fighting the Lucian Alliance?
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                            Is earth ships still fighting the Lucian Alliance?
                            As interesting I think it would be to further develop the Lucian Alliance story line, and kind of see what became of them since the current season of SG-1, I don't think that will happen. The reason is simply that this is another case where we stay away from a topic to avoid continuity errors. We try as best as we can to make sure that in the end everything fits perfectly when it comes to continuity. Establishing what became of the Lucian Alliance would run a huge risk of resulting in a continuity mistake, unless what we say happened actually ends up happening on SG-1, too.

So, as this is seven years later, it seems that - for now - the Lucian Alliance isn't a concern for Earth.

Comment

But the leader has spies all over the galaxy. It means a whole lot if Horizon is comprise or even earth for that matter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X