Paradise Lost (615)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    I think we'll see the smarter side to Jack through season eight because of what he will have to deal with
    I have to agree with that last comment. The more serious moments are going to be taxing his leadership abilities as well. But being who he is, I know he will be cutting up when possible to help vent from time to time.

All work and no play....

Comment

Maybourne is a great character! I wish he came up just a tad more often than he has done previously. I was just laughing when Jack thought he was that pig!

Hopefully he'll come up in a future episode...or at least I'm hoping.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I wonder who actually built the place... After all we just have Maybourne saying it was Furling technology.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Maybe the Furlings aren't really 'furry' how Jack imagined them to be, haha, maybe they are 'hairless', but i like the 'furry little' idea better
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
            I wonder who actually built the place... After all we just have Maybourne saying it was Furling technology.
            Jonas said the writtings on the walls were Furling so it must have been the Furlings
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Gosh, we couldn't even see one Furling!!! Not even an arm

Comment

Hopefully we will see the Furlings, a lot of them to avoid disappointment
                __

__

Comment

Heh, right now i'm dissapointed if we don't even get to see a hair on one of them...

So, that pig'ish animal that Harry was trying to kill with an explosive, did it just have one scene in the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    So, that pig'ish animal that Harry was trying to kill with an explosive, did it just have one scene in the episode?
                    I don't think Harry wanted to kill the pig, he just wanted to be sure no-one would come too close to him (he was very nervous because he kept hearing those weird noises).

And yes, it was only once in this episode, or any other episode. Because the visual effect didn't do it for me, I always thought that the pig was just one of O'Neill's visions. Also, O'Neill shot right through it and the pig didn't seem to get hit or anything, apart from that weird squeal. O'Neill hit Harry though, so his aiming score is still pretty good.
                    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
                      I don't think Harry wanted to kill the pig, he just wanted to be sure no-one would come too close to him (he was very nervous because he kept hearing those weird noises).
                      Actually that's not true, Harry said that he set the trap for the pig. And I buy that as his reason because of his delusional state.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        Jonas said the writtings on the walls were Furling so it must have been the Furlings
                        Ahh.. I'd forgotten about the writing. Whoops... There goes that bright idea.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I'm sure Harry was scared because of those noises that he started to hear
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Actually that's not true, Harry said that he set the trap for the pig. And I buy that as his reason because of his delusional state.
                            Okay, mass halluzination then

Just rewatched the episode yesterday and was suprised to find out that Maybourne was already talking about the President leaving his office next year. I don't know where I have left my mind until now but I had never noticed that bit, which becomes one of the main focuses in latter S7.
                            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Plus we also see the pig run away afterwards!
                              __

__

Comment

Lucky pig. ::nod:: We should catch it and make lucky ham sandwiches.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X