• Show
Clear All

Another supposedly advanced race destroyed by something stupid... a plant

Comment

lol I agree, a plant. How strange
      __

__

Comment

I guess the writers were getting creative or... lazy.

Comment

I liked this episode. I beganto like Maybourne after he stopped being an idiot and an ass in the earlier seasons, and enjoyed seeing him in this one.
          I also liked the "Doh" moment when Carter realised where J and H had actually gone.
          sigpic

Comment

I really, *really* like the direction and the photography in this one. The camera angles and the nice and suspenseful use of music were amazing.

RDA and Tom McBeath have such great chemistry and comical timing together.

Especially during Harry's unique way of "fishing" and when we see Jack's reaction to it: "That's just wrong on so many levels". Hilarious!

Barefoot Jack. That put a smile on my face.

The moment between Sam and Teal'c in the locker room was both very sweet and very touching.

One of my absolute favorite episodes of season 6.
            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
              Hopefully he'll come up in a future episode...or at least I'm hoping.
              I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but he's noted on IMDb for the season eight episode 'It's Good to Be King'.
              Last edited by Gµmmi@nð; 02 October 2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

i loved this episode if only because Jack shoot mayborne!!!!!!!!

Comment

this was a great episode with harry in it and Carter who shouted to that captain
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    this was a great episode with harry in it and Carter who shouted to that captain
                    Yeah, that was interesting. I don't think I really remember her flying off the handle like she did on that schmuck... Wasn't it Dr. Lee? I had to start liking him again, after a while, but I wasn't happy that he was a jerk.

I think Harry's an interesting complement to Jack's character, so that's always good. Plus, he makes me laugh sometimes.

The man HATES arugala.

Comment

I loved the episode " Paradise Lost". That was a very good one.

Comment

My favourite part of this episode apart from maybourne being shot. Is when Harry throws the grenade into the lake to catch the fish. And Jack comment about how "That's just wrong on so many levels". I thought it was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                          My favourite part of this episode apart from maybourne being shot. Is when Harry throws the grenade into the lake to catch the fish. And Jack comment about how "That's just wrong on so many levels". I thought it was priceless.
                          Agreed.
                          We can add that to the long list of Priceless Stargate Quotes...

Comment

I was a good Maybourne and Jack playing off each other. Maybe Maybourne was srying to start off on the right foot.

Comment

Jack and Harry always make me laugh when they are together. I enjoyed this episode very much.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

This ep was really good. I loved the Jack/Maybourne banter. It's almost as good as Jack/Daniel banter. Almost. The fishing part was hilarious. ROTFL!

I also liked the Sam/Teal'c comforting scene. So sweet.

I didn't quite understand how Sam figured out the solution, but it was about five minutes left in the ep and the writers knew that she had to pull something out of her ass, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X