Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 232
  1. #21
    Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Menegroth, Doriath
    Posts
    4,444

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Gosh, we couldn't even see one Furling!!! Not even an arm

  2. #22
    Lieutenant Colonel Anubis's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Hopefully we will see the Furlings, a lot of them to avoid disappointment

  3. #23
    Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Menegroth, Doriath
    Posts
    4,444

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Heh, right now i'm dissapointed if we don't even get to see a hair on one of them...

    So, that pig'ish animal that Harry was trying to kill with an explosive, did it just have one scene in the episode?

  4. #24
    First Lieutenant sgeureka's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    926

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by littlemigueljr
    So, that pig'ish animal that Harry was trying to kill with an explosive, did it just have one scene in the episode?
    I don't think Harry wanted to kill the pig, he just wanted to be sure no-one would come too close to him (he was very nervous because he kept hearing those weird noises).

    And yes, it was only once in this episode, or any other episode. Because the visual effect didn't do it for me, I always thought that the pig was just one of O'Neill's visions. Also, O'Neill shot right through it and the pig didn't seem to get hit or anything, apart from that weird squeal. O'Neill hit Harry though, so his aiming score is still pretty good.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif "Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...es/AngryPC.gif

  5. #25
    Captain bcmilco's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by sgeureka
    I don't think Harry wanted to kill the pig, he just wanted to be sure no-one would come too close to him (he was very nervous because he kept hearing those weird noises).
    Actually that's not true, Harry said that he set the trap for the pig. And I buy that as his reason because of his delusional state.
    ~BCM =)

    Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

  6. #26
    First Lieutenant KorbenDirewolf's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    U. S. A.
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by bcmilco
    Jonas said the writtings on the walls were Furling so it must have been the Furlings
    Ahh.. I'd forgotten about the writing. Whoops... There goes that bright idea.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

    http://home.graffiti.net/kdiw/indiv.jpg

  7. #27
    Lieutenant Colonel Anubis's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    I'm sure Harry was scared because of those noises that he started to hear

  8. #28
    First Lieutenant sgeureka's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    926

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by bcmilco
    Actually that's not true, Harry said that he set the trap for the pig. And I buy that as his reason because of his delusional state.
    Okay, mass halluzination then

    Just rewatched the episode yesterday and was suprised to find out that Maybourne was already talking about the President leaving his office next year. I don't know where I have left my mind until now but I had never noticed that bit, which becomes one of the main focuses in latter S7.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif "Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...s/AngryPC2.gif (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...es/AngryPC.gif

  9. #29
    Lieutenant Colonel Anubis's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Plus we also see the pig run away afterwards!

  10. #30
    Major Mio's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlantis Power Generation Room
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Lucky pig. ::nod:: We should catch it and make lucky ham sandwiches.

  11. #31
    First Lieutenant Selmak's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    992

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Another supposedly advanced race destroyed by something stupid... a plant

  12. #32
    Lieutenant Colonel Anubis's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,435

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    lol I agree, a plant. How strange

  13. #33
    First Lieutenant Selmak's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    992

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    I guess the writers were getting creative or... lazy.

  14. #34
    a Dream Master SeaBee's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Here and there... mostly there.
    Posts
    4,711

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    I liked this episode. I beganto like Maybourne after he stopped being an idiot and an ass in the earlier seasons, and enjoyed seeing him in this one.
    I also liked the "Doh" moment when Carter realised where J and H had actually gone.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=29235&d=1297874202

  15. #35
    First Lieutenant Liv's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    753

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    I really, *really* like the direction and the photography in this one. The camera angles and the nice and suspenseful use of music were amazing.

    RDA and Tom McBeath have such great chemistry and comical timing together.

    Especially during Harry's unique way of "fishing" and when we see Jack's reaction to it: "That's just wrong on so many levels". Hilarious!

    Barefoot Jack. That put a smile on my face.

    The moment between Sam and Teal'c in the locker room was both very sweet and very touching.

    One of my absolute favorite episodes of season 6.

  16. #36
    Probie Gµmmi@nð's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by omnian
    Hopefully he'll come up in a future episode...or at least I'm hoping.
    I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but he's noted on IMDb for the season eight episode 'It's Good to Be King'.
    Last edited by Gµ[email protected]ð; October 2nd, 2004 at 04:50 PM.

  17. #37
    First Lieutenant mishy_mo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    677

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    i loved this episode if only because Jack shoot mayborne!!!!!!!!

  18. #38
    Major Lord Zedd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,956

    Default Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    this was a great episode with harry in it and Carter who shouted to that captain
    Lord Zedd

  19. #39
    Colonel the dancer of spaz's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Youtube Vortex
    Posts
    6,423

    Cool Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    Quote Originally Posted by _Anubis
    this was a great episode with harry in it and Carter who shouted to that captain
    Yeah, that was interesting. I don't think I really remember her flying off the handle like she did on that schmuck... Wasn't it Dr. Lee? I had to start liking him again, after a while, but I wasn't happy that he was a jerk.

    I think Harry's an interesting complement to Jack's character, so that's always good. Plus, he makes me laugh sometimes.

    The man HATES arugala.

  20. #40
    Staff Sergeant Earthwind's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Port Moody, Canada
    Posts
    57

    Wink Re: Paradise Lost (615)

    I loved the episode " Paradise Lost". That was a very good one.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •