This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace-Ventura
    Now, tell me how can you say that the flag on his arm is from Macau. Please don't tell what you don't know cause I still know how's the flag of my country
    Geez, relaz. Being mistaken about a flag does not constitute a personal attack or a slight against Portugal. No need to get snippy and condescending.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hmm, strange. I looked through the flags of the world and when i found the one that matched that, it said Macau.
      Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

Originally posted by Damar
        Hmm, strange. I looked through the flags of the world and when i found the one that matched that, it said Macau.
        Well, Macau used to be a Portugese colony, so maybe your map is outdated. Really, really outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          Well, Macau used to be a Portugese colony, so maybe your map is outdated. Really, really outdated.
          Bloody Google.
          Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

Geez, relaz. Being mistaken about a flag does not constitute a personal attack or a slight against Portugal. No need to get snippy and condescending.
            yeah, i got a little overreacted but it's that i hate when people make such mistakes. I mean i wouldn't mistake usa flag with canada flag, even tough both of the flags got red and white..

Comment

LOL, it's just we are a tiny country, we are a bit defensive about it
              I'm still chuffed about it, I'd asked JM ages ago if they could have a Portuguese on Atlantis and he said yes but I thought he had forgoten . They got the right flag the right way up and all , so I guess we can trust TPTB after all

Comment

Question. Can't quite remember what the flag was on her shoulder but...

Was the asian scientist who was talking about Dr. McKay in Letters From Pegasus chinese, or something else?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                  Question. Can't quite remember what the flag was on her shoulder but...

Was the asian scientist who was talking about Dr. McKay in Letters From Pegasus chinese, or something else?
                  That was Dr. Kusinagi...she's Japanese.

Comment

Thanks.

*starts anticipating a chinese*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Sigh...people I still want to know how Zimbabwe - a country that has sanctions against it and whose government is not allowed in Europe and America - is allowed to have a representative at Atlantis??

I smell conspiracy theories here.

Comment

Macau is actually a special administrative region of PR China like Hong Kong

Comment

it is now, but Macau "belonged" to Portugal until 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                            Sigh...people I still want to know how Zimbabwe - a country that has sanctions against it and whose government is not allowed in Europe and America - is allowed to have a representative at Atlantis??

I smell conspiracy theories here.
                            Most probably someone who works in the production is from there or someone asked tptb for a zimbabwen member when they used to visit the forum That's what I did .

Comment

It would be cool if they had a Welsh Person on the Atlantis Expendition it would be awesome to see the Red Dragon Flag Patch.

Matt

Rhyddid Ar gyfer Cymru

Comment

Originally posted by Damar
                                I'm still waiting for the Dutch, damnit.
                                Do the Dutch have a research station on Antarctica or were they involved in the treaty?

Of course, I'd love to see a Dutch to keep the lonely Belgian company... At least there would be someone else who's native language is Dutch.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X