X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha....he sure does

Poor guy was crushed after Cater told him she was seeing someone *lol*

Comment

And he'll never know what an escape he had...
      sigpic

Comment

He does if he's read her file. But hey, you'd think the little killing-of-the-male thing would have doomed the black widow species long ago...

[Clearly, there are no limits of what men will do for sex]

[Sorry, guys. Pithy at the moment]

Comment

True, zats.....but then again he might have found someone nice

Comment

Not last we saw. Didn't he ask her out in 'Resurrection'?

Comment

That's what i said few posts above silly

Comment

Whoops.

[wince]

Comment

Okay I have a question for anyone who wishes to answer it...but you have to have watched Foothold.

Supposedly they recovered 12 mimic devices from the SGC...but in Foothold, all the aliens at the SGC incinerated themselves (we know the Daniel one didn't because he "expired" later on [well as far as we know...I mean, we got that information from Maybourne after all]).

I can understand how Area 51 had four duplicating devices...one for Jack, one for Daniel, one for Major Davis and one for Janet. But where did all other ones come from?

I'm just sayin'...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I believe the others were one's left behind once the Aliens in Foothold were dead.

Comment

If my memory serves correctly ....

Remember in the "Foothold" episode they had various other 'bit' players, i.e., the guy in the elevator, the guys that were 'hunting' Teal'c, and Siler can all be counted as aliens. The aliens also 'processed' that one guy when Jack, Major Davis and BG Hammond were hanging from the ceiling. All of these folks would have to be counted into the 12.
                      sigpic
                      Vancouver 2010
                      Chicago 2010
                      Chicago 2011
                      Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                        Thank heavens she doesn't reciprocate, though - he's rather nice and I'd hate to see him being claimed by 'Curse of Carter' at some future date.
                        I'm glad she didn't feel the same too. Especially since I'm a Sam/Jack shipper.

Comment

"Curse of Carter" ???? when did this happened?

Comment

I thought it seemed rather appropriate given that virtually every bloke who has ever fallen for Sam seems to end up dead sooner or later.

Spoiler:
                            I thought Pete got off quite lightly, really. Despite that skirmish with Osiris, he managed not only to stay alive but to actually propose! Now that's staying power...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                              I thought it seemed rather appropriate given that virtually every bloke who has ever fallen for Sam seems to end up dead sooner or later.

Spoiler:
                              I thought Pete got off quite lightly, really. Despite that skirmish with Osiris, he managed not only to stay alive but to actually propose! Now that's staying power...
                              haha! So true! Expect Jack manage to keep distance

Comment

Sam working with Agent Barrett was good - I think he has a crush on her. oh well good ep full of twists thats what Staragte is all about!!

Comment

Working...
                                X