This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jog your memory...

I have been looking for a Dr Who episode for like, forever.

From what I remember it involved Daleks (two factions: one lead by Davros and another group maybe by the Dalek Supreme... I remember this because I was shocked when the Daleks started fighting each other) and a maze the Doctor was forced to solve. By the end, Davros forces lost and he was taken prisoner (I think).

I don't know. I was very young when I saw this and I may have this all mixed up.

It does rather sound like a Dalek serial I saw a couple of weeks ago, with the Seventh Doctor, Remembrance of the Daleks. I'm pretty sure it had two Dalek factions fighting each other, and Davros was there, too. I don't recall anything like a maze, though, but that's not saying much, *grin*
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_of_the_daleks

Comment

Yea it sounds like Remeberence of the Darleks, and it's on DVD
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Perhaps youve got Remembrance of the Daleks with Destiny of the Daleks since in Destiny of the Daleks Davros is captured at the end.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Genesis of the Daleks (Season 12) is the first Davros story.
          Destiny of the Daleks (Season 17) Davros returns, but is captured.
          Resurrection of the Daleks (Season 21) The Daleks spring Davros out of prison.
          Revelation of the Daleks (Season 22) Davros is secretly working out of a place that preserves people just before death.
          Remembrance of the Daleks (Season 25) Two Dalek factions (one led by Davros) fight on Earth circa 1963 for possession of a great weapon.

Comment

Good summary! ^_^ Coulnd't have put it better myself.
            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              I have been looking for a Dr Who episode for like, forever.

From what I remember it involved Daleks (two factions: one lead by Davros and another group maybe by the Dalek Supreme... I remember this because I was shocked when the Daleks started fighting each other) and a maze the Doctor was forced to solve. By the end, Davros forces lost and he was taken prisoner (I think).

I don't know. I was very young when I saw this and I may have this all mixed up.
              You're probably thinking of "Revelation of the Daleks" (6th Doctor and Peri) or possibly "Death to the Daleks" (3rd Doctor and Sarah).

Much of "Revelation of the Daleks" was in dark twisty underground passages, although there was no maze to solve. "Death to the Daleks" *did* involve a maze, but I don't remember Daleks firing on each other, and it was a year before Davros's first episode.
              Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

All right, I've got one.

Can anyone tell me the episode and circumstances of this 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) quote? I think Leela was the companion:

"Never be certain about anything. It's a sign of weakness."

It would be really nice if you could tell me what the actual wording is, as I'm sure (ha ha) I got it wrong.
                Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2
                  All right, I've got one.

Can anyone tell me the episode and circumstances of this 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) quote? I think Leela was the companion:

"Never be certain about anything. It's a sign of weakness."

It would be really nice if you could tell me what the actual wording is, as I'm sure (ha ha) I got it wrong.
                  The answer is The Face of Evil (Season 14) right after the Doctor and Leela first met in the forest, crossed inside the boundary, and were heading back towards Leela's tribe. Right before they got captured by the Sevateem.

Leela: I don't know what to believe anymore.
                  The Doctor: Well that sounds healthy, anyway, Leela: never be certain of anything. It's a sign of weakness.

Also from the same story...

The Doctor: Don't worry. I won't hurt you.
                  Leela: The Evil One.
                  The Doctor: Well, nobody's perfect, but that's overstating it a bit. I'm the Doctor.

And also...

Leela: Do you know the answer to everything?
                  Doctor: Of course. Answers are easy. Asking the right questions is the tricky part.

Comment

Working...
                  X