This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Live action cartoon!

Has Stargate become a live action cartoon? Teal'c running around with Two P90s like the terminator. Sam reduced to the token woman. Daniel's doing the same stick he did with Jack-but is it stupid with Mitchell "What? What?" Stargate has always been a little on the corny side, but we loved it, the acting was good and there for we were drawn in and entertained. Now does it Just seem dumb?-- are the stories right out of Saturday mornings. Do you belive for a moment that Mitchell is a colonel or would be one. Does the show need to go back to some of it's roots and leave King Arthur alone?
    Last edited by jackspal; 15 March 2006, 03:22 PM.
    WELL SPANK ME ROSY!

i disagree

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by jackspal
      Stargate has become a live action cartoon. Teal'c running around with Two P90s like the terminator. Sam reduced to the token woman. Daniel's doing the same stick he did with Jack-but it's stupid with Mitchel "What? What?" Stargate has always been a little on the corny side, but we loved it, the acting was good and there for we were drawn in and entertained. Now it's Just dumb-- the stories are right out of Saturday mornings. I don't belive for a moment that Mitchel is a colonel or would be one. The show needs to go back to some of it's roots and leave King Arthur alone
      So are you sitting in a warm and comfortable couch now? You are releaved now that you said it straight from the heart? Is this Thread worthy? now i'm gonna answer your post and give my opinion which you probably already can guess.

There is a complainthread about S9, please post it there, it's there for a reason. And I think the show doesn't need to do anything we say, cause then they'd have to make a 1000 versions of each episode to get everyone to like the show. I for 1 like the show and the old sg-1 was also into myth's and stuff (like the Asgard-worshippers)
      Last edited by wolverine_nl; 15 March 2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Does GateWorld need a specialized "rant" forum?
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
          Does GateWorld need a specialized "rant" forum?
          There are special threads for ranting yes, otherwise there would be chaos on the boards. Discussion is fine with me always, but ranting is something else, some people don't appreciate it when someone rants about something without respecting the other threadposters that really wanto discuss stuff at another level. I'm not saying critism is bad or anything, it's good sometimes, but just posting something that has no basis; = that's a waste of webspace = in my eyes

Comment

Thread closed.

If this thread sets out to say anything that can't be said in the Anti-s9 thread or stargate eulogy threads in the s9 folder, PM me and I'll reconsider.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
            X