Sight Unseen (613)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    The ONLY thing I could really stomach in this episode was the Alf/Macgyver joke at the end.
    As a new fan of Stargate, I enjoy every chapter. This one was not so special, but I just LOVED the reference to Melmac at the end!
    That´s the humor I really like in the series.
    Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
    (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Yep - this was a pretty naff episode. Watchable (just) but naff, all the same. I did think the blue and yellow caterpillar thingies were quite sweet, though...
      sigpic

Comment

Jonas says the writing on the Big Bug Attractor- thingy is Ancient, yet it looked more Furling to me. Anyone else notice that?
        Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

This is one of the episodes that makes me wonder if Jonas has the Ancient gene since he was able to turn the device on. They so need to bring back Jonas and tell all the stories that they laid the groundwork for about him. I felt bad for him that they didn't believe him at first about the creatures - I'm glad Sam owned up to their actions and apologized and said that he was a member of the team and had their trust and respect. Teal'c's talk with Jonas about Jack's fishing offer was funny because I remember that episode where he went fishing and his reaction to it.LOL It was nice to see the team off-base and in civilian clothes.

Comment

did anyone notice that o'neill put gasoline in his diesel truck. dumb ass.
            Get YOUR P90 Here!
            Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Strange episode but good none the less, with the team working together

Comment

The episode wasn't one of SG-1's best and I agree that the aliens were a slight bit..cheesy? (It would be more realistic(sp?) if people saw things like how Daniel did in 'Legacy'). But one thing I really like was the Sam/Jonas interactions. (Sam telling him to fix it, "We're not a couple-" Sam grabs his hand, etc.)
                Thank you, sir
                For what?
                For being here for me.
                ...Always.

Comment

This episode was one of those episodes where at the end people were going 'oh man SG-1 sucks now wheres Daniel?' I mean come on without Full Circle being such a hit that would have been the last of Stargate no season 7 8 or 9 no atlantis oh man I cant stop thinking about how bad life would be like,
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Very weird episode, those little critters were sure bright enough! For once not a lot else I can say, it filled a gap in the series.

Comment

Not good episode I say.....and it looked sooooooooo fake sometimes!!!

Comment

this was a bit of a fun episode, what they should have done was emphasised that by making it funnier so we'd know they were trying to do a less serious ep cos right now, im not sure whether it was meant to be serious or not
                        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I think it is as serious as the Ori pleague.... just more interesting.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

This was an alright episode. The bugs were pretty strange, but I actually liked the 'passing it on' cure. Although the bugs weren't that exciting, it did have some good scenes. Jack asking Sam to go fishing with him (again ), Teal'c telling Jonas he should be glad he wasn't asked to go fishing, Jonas and Sam as a "couple", and I also liked when Sam apologises to Jonas and tells him that they do accept him as part of sg-1. It was a sweet moment.
                            "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                            S/J all the way!
                            Big Honkin' Resolution!
                            sigpic
                            John/Teyla Shipper!
                            SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

This was a difficult episode to judge, it started off fairly serious. Jonas might be suffering from hallucinations caused by the naquadriah experiments, widespread panic of people seeing bugs that aren't really there (well they are there but in another dimension) Also may have suggested that Jonas has the Ancient gene, when he activated the device, although its possible he just found the 'on' switch! But then it was all about finding Vernon Not really a bad episode but it could have been better!

Comment

I dont like this episode. Creepy crawlies WITH BIG TEETH that come out of no where...No Thank You... Only good thing was Teal'c and his adversion to fishing
                                BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Working...
                                X