• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sight Unseen (613)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 613

The team returns to Earth with a piece of technology that allows them to see alien creatures everywhere, and must attempt to contain the problem when it spreads beyond the base.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:20 PM.

This has got to be the worst of Season 6. Brightly coloured aliens? And what was with changing the configuration of the crystals within the device? Surely it would have taken a LOT longer to figure out how to reverse it. The possibilities must be pretty high I imagine....especially since you can turn them around and stuff. Unless I missed something
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
      This has got to be the worst of Season 6. Brightly coloured aliens? And what was with changing the configuration of the crystals within the device? Surely it would have taken a LOT longer to figure out how to reverse it. The possibilities must be pretty high I imagine....especially since you can turn them around and stuff. Unless I missed something

There were only six crystals thats 36 different orders.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

What I don't get is how did the Ancients realize that those bug things were there in the first place?
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
          What I don't get is how did the Ancients realize that those bug things were there in the first place?
          My guess is they didn't untill they started experimenting with multi-dimensional technology, once they realzied there were aliens there then they specialized the tech. to attract the aliens.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
            There were only six crystals thats 36 different orders.
            Six crystals into six positions gives you 720 possible permutations; unless each crystal can potentially go in either way round, in which case it's 46,080.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              Six crystals into six positions gives you 720 possible permutations; unless each crystal can potentially go in either way round, in which case it's 46,080.
              Whoops your right. 6 crystals means 1 x 2 x3x4x5x6 combinations. Thats a lot.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

They got lucky?

Comment

Sam said that it was one of the last combinations they had to try with the crystals, so they didn't get lucky.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Alternate reality bugs.

Comment

I agree, this wasnt exactly the greatest episope around.

However it introduces a really interesting idea. That creatures and other living beings could be living on earth but in another dimension (or something like that). So theoretically there could be a whole other non-intrusive race living on earth without our knowledge. If you could control these multidimesions you could travel through Goa'uld territory without them knowing and achieve numerous goals.

Comment

I never really got when the bugs go through some things but not others.

Comment

was the bug see thing of ancient design?

Comment

A bit of an up and down episode. Why could the bugs foat through some things and crawl over others? Mind you when Daniel was shifted in crystal skulls he could walk through doors and sit on filing cabinets.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              A bit of an up and down episode. Why could the bugs foat through some things and crawl over others? Mind you when Daniel was shifted in crystal skulls he could walk through doors and sit on filing cabinets.
                              Preference?

Comment

Working...
                              X