Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    8:30

I can hardly believe it. I beat Jelgate!
    And me too -- 8:34.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I like this episode. Just the filling one and when you wouldn't watch it,nothing would happen. But still, it was somehow good
      I would like to see more of the creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
        I like this episode. Just the filling one and when you wouldn't watch it,nothing would happen. But still, it was somehow good
        I would like to see more of the creatures.
        I liked how this is one of those episodes which are few in the whole series (excluding Universe, haven't seen that yet) where they just went all out with the alien creatures. It was refreshing.

Comment

I could imagine that they could make another episode about it but it is always that there is somethig interesting but they don't show it again.

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
            I could imagine that they could make another episode about it but it is always that there is somethig interesting but they don't show it again.
            The only thing they reused from that episode is the prop they used to attract the beasties with.

It is later reused in a season 1 episode of Stargate Atlantis as the machine which holds a trapped ascended being.

Comment

Hi Folks,

I've been watching/catching up on SG-1 via Netflix. I just noticed this on the plane "Anderson Air." Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

Comment

It's not a nod to Richard Dean Anderson if that's what you're thinking. Rather, it's an actual business that operates private jets out of Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                  It's not a nod to Richard Dean Anderson if that's what you're thinking. Rather, it's an actual business that operates private jets out of Vancouver.
                  Good guess though Xaeden right. ???? However, did not know about that. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                    I guess not ☹.

Comment

Working...
                    X