X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metroid
    ZAT's don't desintegrate anymore.
    The writers did introduce it in the earlier SG1 episodes but pretty much removed it which is why it isn't seen anymore in the later on episodes.
    That doesn't mean they can't. TPTB just choose not to. The only reason they stopped using the three shots from a zat was because the effect was an added cost in production. We could still potentially see it used again one day.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

but really how much training can you get in, within a 10 month period? if we have our anti prior stuff we could probably kill the prior and fight thre rest like we did the jaffa, except they dont even know our tactics and wouldnt know what to do when they are in a tight situation under fire. they have nor previous expericance. but i do believe their staffs are more powerful then the jaffas, and i think they can stab you with it too.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ok, it may not work, but sure would be fun to watch.

beam a nuke under the ori warriors, set it off, and watch how high they get.

sheilds or not, they are airborn or non-existant hah

Comment

I think the Ori warriors will be much much MUCH stronger than Jaffa. Jaffa were mainly enforcers of policy already set in place by the system lord, they had weapons of terror. Ori warriors will have weapons (and maybe shields) capable of fighting many races - some possibly being technologicly advanced - and thus will be trained as solderis not just enforcers. The Ori have a significant advantage over us and many of our allies, the way this war will have to be fought using the cloak and dagger methods of early SG-1, not the head on approach we saw in Camelot.
          Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

i still say they dont have much, jaffa were trained their entire life to fight, its been so for generations, and just about all jaffa warriors strive to be first prime. goulds used artificial selection by having the weak get killed of by the strong in the war games, thats what i found unbelievable. but these new guys, never fought a war, had minimal experiance yah they might have some fancy tech but its not in hands of people who can fully utlize it. they are running into situations where they dont know what to expect at all.

but their ships own ours so, i say let them land
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              That doesn't mean they can't. TPTB just choose not to. The only reason they stopped using the three shots from a zat was because the effect was an added cost in production. We could still potentially see it used again one day.

Have we even seen any zat 2-shots recently? I can't remember the last time somebody was actually killed by one. It seems to be used as just a space age taser now.

Comment

Working...
              X