Dan Payne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Payne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

As the title says! LOL thought it would be nice to have an appreciation thread for our one and only cuddly super soldier

Dan has been in SG1 as a super soldier and in SGA as a wraith!

any other Dan fans out there?

Originally posted by tiggerific
    He's the one with the glasses, right?
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
      He's the one with the glasses, right?
      yeah thats right! LOL

seriously tho Dan was such a sweetheart!

Comment

I agree Dan Payne is not only good looking, but talented and funny! Have seen him last night at the Chicago con. pics to follow as soon as I get home. just wanted to resurrect this thread for Erin Anderson......

The Best Damm Supersoldier there ever was!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
          I agree Dan Payne is not only good looking, but talented and funny! Have seen him last night at the Chicago con. pics to follow as soon as I get home. just wanted to resurrect this thread for Erin Anderson......

The Best Damm Supersoldier there ever was!!!
          Ahh Cindyz you are SOOOO sweet!!! Had so much fun partying with you this weekend, we MUST do it again!! Gonna get a few rolls of the bulging biceps developed today, whenever I get the chance, up they go and we get to ogle the marvelous guns!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

What can i say- Dan Payne is brillant, dedicated and a wonderful gentleman who is most curteous and polite. i remembering him offering a partially disabled person a seat at an autograph signing session at Bognor- me! My good did he give us a lot to get to that convention!

I know he usually plays Wraith warriors but did he not play the big Wraith in Sateda?

Yes i really truly appreciate Dan and his wonderful manner. All good fortune and best of all wishes to a really great man.
            We are angels of death in black leather
            Your demons without wings, we glide
            We are angels in black with a hunger
            Not your sheep to change or guide.
            We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla
              What can i say- Dan Payne is brillant, dedicated and a wonderful gentleman who is most curteous and polite. i remembering him offering a partially disabled person a seat at an autograph signing session at Bognor- me! My good did he give us a lot to get to that convention!

I know he usually plays Wraith warriors but did he not play the big Wraith in Sateda?

Yes i really truly appreciate Dan and his wonderful manner. All good fortune and best of all wishes to a really great man.
              Yes he did play the "Uber Wraith" in Sateda (that's what he calls it). He had lots of wonderful stories to tell about the stunts and the filming of that particular episode, as well as some fun super soldier stories. When I get some time, I'll be sure to post a few. Working on pictures of our muscled gentleman currently and hope to be able to post some later today.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Okay here's a few shots of our man, from his Q&A at the Chicago con. I think I have at least two rolls of him, one of which is him at the Cabaret. I know my friends took some shots of me on stage with him, Alex and the rest of the great Cabaret group with my camera, it should be interesting to see what comes out.

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

I am not sure what he is doing in this last shot, but I think it's when he was describing watching the stunt guys set up the ratchet stunt (the stunt where the uber wraith was knocked backwards by the drone at the end of Sateda) and he was watching 240 pounds of rags and stuf that was supposed to represent him being pulled backwards and slammed into bridges and walls as they were setting up how much tension that needed in the cords and stuff. He was called back to the set for more shooting before he could see the final set up for the stunt and was VERY nervous when it came to shooting, but everything turned out fine. So I think this was his first reaction, when the stuff that represented him was slammed into a bridge, LOL!

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Nice pics Erin

hopefully I can get mine up soon as well. is it ok if your in a few of them ?

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              Nice pics Erin

hopefully I can get mine up soon as well. is it ok if your in a few of them ?
                              Totally okay. Do I seem camera shy to you?

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X