Alex Zahara Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Zahara Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

As the title says guys! thought id set this up ready for when everyone gets back from Vancouver

Alex has played many roles on SG1 probably most recogniseable as Michael from 1969.

he gives great hugs too

any other Alex fans out there?

Nice idea tiggerific! Mr. Zahara is a fantastic character actor, with many shows under his belt, including SG1 and BSG. Hope we get to see more of him sans make-up.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      Nice idea tiggerific!
      why thank you!

Alex has done a few thigs without the old makup lol lets hope he does a few more so we can see the guy thats acting rather than an unas costume or something LOL

Comment

I never really paid much attention to how many roles he's actually played on SG1 until I was listening to a commentary for one of the more recent episodes where his participation was being discussed. The versitility this guy has is amazing.

This thread is a great idea and well deserved.
        I sing for grace, for grace it lets me sing.

Comment

I agree that this thread, devoted to Alex is very well deserved. He is not only a fantastically gifted actor, he is one intelligent and funny man. I hope I get the chance to see him in person again, as I enjoyed every minute with him!

Go Alex!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

*floats in having arrived back home from vancouver*

well what can i say Alex seriously rocks!! the cabaret at the vancouver con was hilarious!!!!

Look out for Lord Schoolbus!! LOL

Comment

I've never met Alex irl but a friend of mine asked for his autograph on a drawing I made, and he wrote a reall nice message on the drawing.
              I really like his roles in stargate, and think that he's really cute and nice as well

sigpic

Comment

Got a couple of Alex from Vancouver to post up here....one on his own and a couple with Dan Payne....they were hilarious together and I really enjoyed their talk....

Alex on his own

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

With Dan during their talk

And the Friday Night Cabaret

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

great pic Deeds!!
                    Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Here is a picture from the last con he was in He is such a nice guy, and I so would not kick him out of bed for eating crackers.
                      Last edited by Snowflake; 17 June 2008, 12:35 AM. Reason: Chelle Fido and Neo are the only ones who will get that
                      Music and Stargate
                      sigpic
                      Perfection

Comment

Ain't it the truth? He's probably one of the nicest people we've met at one the cons in a long LONG time! Here's more pics!

......and no, I definitely wouldn't kick the guy outta my bed either! .....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hey Chelle did you get any pictures of Alex at the final party at TGIfridays on Sunday? It was a really good party, I enjoyed myself immensely. And Alex was so cute.
                          Music and Stargate
                          sigpic
                          Perfection

Comment

I third that! Totally awesome guy, really enthusiatice and supportive of those in the arts culture, as Fido will also attest, possibly silently, but still....
                            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

I've got sooo many pics from over the years..... Here's one of Alex and Dan Payne, plotting over their "scripts" during the 2006 Chicago con....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X