This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seasons 9 and 2 release date

does anyone know the release date of sg-1 season 9 and atlantis season 2 on dvd boxset?

Only those who work at MGM/Sony, at this point. Stay tuned! If it's anything like the last year or two, they will be out in the fall.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

In 2005, SG-1 came out in October, and Atlantis came out in November. So it's a safe bet thats when SG1 9 and SGA 2 will be released this year.

Comment

Should be something like this...

Region 1 releases

SG-1 Season 9 = October 2006
        Atlantis Season 2 = November 2006

Region 2 (non-Uk) releases

SG-1 Season 9 = August/September 2006
        Atlantis Season 2 = August/September 2006

Region 2 UK releases

SG-1 Season 9 = February 2007
        Atlantis Season 2 = February/March 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          Only those who work at MGM/Sony, at this point. Stay tuned! If it's anything like the last year or two, they will be out in the fall.
          Damn, that's a long wait. I can't wait to watch Avalon 1 & 2/Origin and Crusade/Camelot again.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
            Damn, that's a long wait. I can't wait to watch Avalon 1 & 2/Origin and Crusade/Camelot again.
            Luckily, I have all the season 9 eps on tape. I've already watched them several times. And plan to several more times between now and July. However, having the actual DVD boxed set with the bonus features will be a very special thing.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I've been contemplatign for a logn time now of buyign all the seasons on DVD. I haven't seen every episode, and I know my sister is startignto get into it now. I defiently want to watch Season 7, cause I only got to see the end of it, and i'd like to see it all. But, I guess I should start with season 1, huh?

What do you all think?
              "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Originally posted by youngtusk87
                I've been contemplatign for a logn time now of buyign all the seasons on DVD. I haven't seen every episode, and I know my sister is startignto get into it now. I defiently want to watch Season 7, cause I only got to see the end of it, and i'd like to see it all. But, I guess I should start with season 1, huh?

What do you all think?
                Well, they're pretty inexpensive compared to lots of other shows so I say go for them all. (My brother is in the process of watching them all in order but I just watched them any which way. He's up through season 4 and I've seen them all now so I say my way is better.....or I just watch more TV )

Comment

Yeah this week they were airing the last episodes of Season 7 on SciFi and it reminded me of buying some DVDs. Maybe I should do that now...Amazon.com time...
                  "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

I'm a newbie. *don't shoot me* I've only been into SG-1 since the beginning of February, but I've been picking up DVD sets every few weeks to get myself caught up. It's sad, because I've had the Stargate film in my collection since it first came out, but I honestly never realized that there was a Stargate TV show until one of my friends introduced me to it this year. It probably sounds like I've been living in a cave....yeah, I have. *wince* We have to start somewhere though

I'm halfway through Season 5 now, and I'd done a google search to see when Season 9 would be released and it led me here. First I'd clicked on a link that said I'd have to wait until Feb '07, so I'm a bit happier after seeing a speculative October release. It seems however, that it's going to be impossible for me to totally catch up before they start airing Season 10 here in Canada....unless by some chance I'm able to catch some reruns over the summer, the chances of which are questionable at best.

This leads me to my question. My google search also brought up "volume 44 and 45" release dates that were much closer than October '06. I ran another search and I came up empty handed. Are these "volumes" only released in Region 2? Please forgive my ignorance, but I figured this was the best place to get help.

All that said, I appreciate any input. Thanks for reading this far

NF

Comment

On another note...if there are any Canadian fans reading:

Bestbuy.ca is having a sale until April 13. I just ordered Season 7 and 8 from their website for $39.99 plus GST (free shipping).

It's a "buy one select tv box set, get the next one free" deal. I don't know if this is in Best Buy stores, or just online, but I thought I'd mention it for those that want to save money. I checked the American Best Buy website, but apparently the offer doesn't apply there.

I'm kind of sad about it, since if I'd waited I could have saved myself over $120 for Seasons 1-6, but oh well. I'm hoping the "30 day price gaurantee" appiles in this situation.

NF

Comment

Could anyone tell me when Stargate season 9 will be released for sale?

Comment

proabaly november
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Not soon enough, that's when. October is a long time from now.
                            Last edited by the fifth man; 19 March 2006, 10:33 AM.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Most likely October 2006, since season 8 was released October 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X