This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling he will
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I hope the next series will be cool. They should get K-9, th ecybermen, and to top it off Christopher lee should be brought in to play the master
      Poor guy, but he does these baddies so well.
      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

i really hope he'll stay around for a few years at least...and that the support is there for them to keep making new eps for years to come.

christopher lee as the master....i like that idea....
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
          christopher lee as the master....i like that idea....
          Nah....I prefer the idea of Anthony Head as the master....well he is going to playing the role of a headmaster, why not go all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            Nah....I prefer the idea of Anthony Head as the master....well he is going to playing the role of a headmaster, why not go all the way.
            Lol..imagine if they actualy did that....

Comment

^ It'd be great...I love AH, and he does 'nasty' so well.

Comment

I think this season (or Series as the English call it) will be quite interesting.
                sigpic

Comment

He looks dopily cute...
                  I haven't seen him in anything else, so I'm warming up to the idea of him being The Doctor.

I hope he sticks around for at least 3 years... let's not waste anymore regenerations...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    I think this season (or Series as the English call it) will be quite interesting.
                    I agree, in recent interviews RTD has indicated that there will be more Alien than Earth based eps....should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      I agree, in recent interviews RTD has indicated that there will be more Alien than Earth based eps....should be good.
                      That would be nice.

He's always been an explorer. The adventures were always so much better when they had to earn an ally or generally prove themselves a bit.

That said, would be cool to see some UNIT activity going forward.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                        That said, would be cool to see some UNIT activity going forward.
                        Oh yes, ever since they announced that they were bringing Doctor Who back I've been hoping for UNIT's return. I loved the extra dimension that UNIT brought to the show, heck they are a part of the show. It really would be nice (for continuity's sake) to have them back in some way.

Comment

Cybermen, K-9, The Master, UNIT, hot diggity there's a lot of great stuff in Doctor Who that could be brought back. I mean in the last series we took care of the Daleks-and the Daleks delivered-so I think there's no harm in trying to use more stuff. There's a whole Whoverse, a whole lot of threads to tie up. Of course I'm not saying we should just sink into nostalgia and kill off all the good stuff in one series, since not only will Mr. Tennant be around for more than one but remember that we have three more doctors to go through (Doctor who can regenerate 12 times, so that's thirteen different doctors.)

On top of that, I wonder if there'll be a new theme song?

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            He looks dopily cute...
                            I haven't seen him in anything else, so I'm warming up to the idea of him being The Doctor.

I hope he sticks around for at least 3 years... let's not waste anymore regenerations...
                            I agree. He was in Casanova which screened on the ABC not too long ago. Most of this talk should really be in the Dr Who thread. Still any talk is better than none.

Comment

Luckily we should not have to worry about a poor first episode like Rose...it's sort of an accidental tradition of Doctor Who that the first episode of a new revival of the show is kinda weak, since it's mostly just there to set up the story, which we don't need again.

Comment

I read so much it looks so good, just one things bothers me...... Second season is in production and still no US air date.
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X