Page 604 of 604 FirstFirst ... 104504554594601602603604
Results 12,061 to 12,066 of 12066

Default Re: Doctor Who News, Articles, Cast and Crew Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Anyone think we might get a returning species from before season 11?
    I think in Series 12 (aka Series 38) we'll probably see the return of a recurring species / enemy at some point. The Daleks are the first and obvious one. Cybermen...Ice Warriors...the Great Intelligence...Sontarans...Sea Devils...Silurians...Weeping Angels...Autons...Zygons...the Master / Missy...the Rani...Davros...they're all candidates for a return.
    THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES, K-9, CLASS and much more...

Im wondering if we might get one in the new year special. From the trailer, how many more "most dangerous creatures" can there be out there? Surely its the Daleks, cant think of anything more dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    BBC confirms long-standing rumours that the BBC sci-fi series isn’t back for a full series in 2019
    Ughhhhhhhh

12345678War910111213

The Last Great Time War

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Ughhhhhhhh
    It's a bit of a disappointment, but I'm looking at it like this...we've got the New Year's Day special arriving shortly and then I personally have the opportunity to watch/listen to everything again from the Hartnell era up to and including the Whittaker era PLUS also catch up on all the BF spin-offs too. I don't think I've had a Who-athon since the year break between Series 35 and 36 (aka Series 9 and 10) and I'm very excited to do that. In theory it should take up the approx. 12-months until Series 38 (aka Series 12) arrives in early 2020.
    THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES, K-9, CLASS and much more...

Doctor Who - Series 11 Soundtrack
    Wednesday, 12 December, 2018 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2018/12...oundtrack.html

Silva Screen Records have announced they will be releasing the Doctor Who Series 11 Soundtrack in January 2019

The music from the series, composed by Segun Akinola, will be available on CD and on streaming services from 11 January.

The recently completed Series 11 marked the arrival of the Thirteenth Doctor, award-winning actress Jodie Whittaker.

Segun Akinola is a multi-talented composer whose work includes scoring BBC Two’s landmark four-part series Black and British: A Forgotten History, written and presented by Historian David Olusoga. He also scored Shola Amoo’s debut feature film A Moving Image, which had its world premiere at the 2016 LA Film Festival.

Where do I even begin?! Working on series 11 has been nothing short of the experience of a lifetime. I have loved every single minute of it. From working closely with the production team, to writing the character themes to recording the New Year Special, it’s truly been so much fun.

The soundtrack is available for pre-order on Amazon.

Volume One

1. Series 11 Opening Titles
    2. Getting That Bike
    3. Long Story
    4. This New Nose Is So Unreliable
    5. The Warrior
    6. Sonic Screwdriver
    7. The Doctor
    8. You Really Need To Get Out Of Those Clothes
    9. Three Suns
    10. Make It Through Those Ruins
    11. My Beautiful Ghost Monument
    12. Missing You
    13. Insurance Policy
    14. My Fam
    15. Tsuranga
    16. Resus One
    17. Kerblam
    18. Help In Dispatch
    19. Ranskoor Av Kolos
    20. The Shrine
    21. Keep Your Faith

Volume Two

1. Thirteen
    2. Get Out That Door
    3. Parks, Rosa Parks
    4. Artron Energy
    5. This Is Very Bad News
    6. Fishing Take Down
    7. Stand Up Now
    8. A Living Icon For Freedom
    9. Umbreen
    10. Thijarian Hive
    11. I Love You Nani
    12. Yaz And Nani End Credits
    13. King James
    14. Tendril
    15. Morax
    16. Reverse The Polarity
    17. Made A New Friend
    18. Rebuilt
    19. Me And My Mates
    20. Series 11 End Credits

Doctor Who Magazine: 533
    Friday, 14 December, 2018 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2018/12...azine-533.html

Issue 533 of Doctor Who Magazine includes a preview of the New Year's Day episode, Resolution

Guest stars Charlotte Ritchie and Nikesh Patel, director Wayne Yip and writer Chris Chibnall feature in DWM’s exclusive preview of the New Year’s Day Special. Chibnall says
    You want it to feel like a treat: a big, thrilling, explosive, moving, cheeky, surprising treat. Basically, you want the Special to be epic. And I promise, it’s going to be epic.

Also in this issue...

• SHARON D CLARKE An exclusive interview with the actress who played Grace O’Brien in the 2018 series.
    • FRAZER HINES Frazer pulls some crackers from DWM’s TARDIS tin.
    • DERRICK SHERWIN A tribute to the writer, story editor and producer who oversaw the series’ transition from black and white into colour.
    • CYBER CONTROLLER Highlights from a previously unpublished interview with Derrick Sherwin.
    • PUBLIC IMAGE The latest in-depth report on Series 11’s ratings.
    • THE FACT OF FICTION 1981’s spin-off K9 and Company, starring Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith.
    • CHRISTMAS QUIZ Put your Doctor Who knowledge to the test with the DWM Christmas Quiz.
    • THE TIME TEAM The Team comments on Doctor Who’s very first Christmas Day episode, 1965’s The Feast of Steven.
    • THE WARMONGER Part three of a new comic strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
    • SEASON SURVEY Share your views on the latest series of Doctor Who.
    • EPISODE REVIEWS The verdict on Series 11 episodes Demons of the Punjab, Kerblam! and The Witchfinders.

PLUS...A FREE double-sided poster, The Blogs of Doom, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions and more.

Doctor Who Magazine 533 is on sale now, price £5.99.