Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you could get it from Amazon right?
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

i was watching Uktv Gold today and I noticed that theyve jumped eras on Doctyor Who. They went straight from the Sylvestor MCoy era to the Peter Davidson era missing out Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker episodes. I mean Why???? They've shown these era's before so why not now??
      I want to start a protest who's with me?

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/4329474.stm

Sci-fi series Doctor Who has been shortlisted for three prizes at this year's National Television Awards.

The show is up for the most popular drama prize, while stars Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper have been nominated for best actor and actress.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Awesome! Maybe this will motivate an American broadcaster to pick it up.

Comment

I would have thought we would have gotten a Dr. Who syndication after the mini-series that aired several years ago. The was some of the best Sci-fi I've ever seen. Next to SG

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
              Awesome! Maybe this will motivate an American broadcaster to pick it up.
              Hopefully - I thought you guys had it but evidently not
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Well I voted Doctor Who as best Drama.

Comment

Great news, though I'm not surprised considering the ratings the show was getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Hopefully - I thought you guys had it but evidently not
                    The way politics and the mass media currently are here makes Doctor Who a tough sell, IMO.

And that's a shame, because I'm hearing it's been winning over many new fans. I bet it would do well here, but I can't see it getting past the American television executives. They tend to block out any thought-provoking entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                      The way politics and the mass media currently are here makes Doctor Who a tough sell, IMO.

And that's a shame, because I'm hearing it's been winning over many new fans. I bet it would do well here, but I can't see it getting past the American television executives. They tend to block out any thought-provoking entertainment.
                      It's a crying shame really.

I want my favourite show to make it big across the pond *stamps feet*

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                        It's a crying shame really.

I want my favourite show to make it big across the pond *stamps feet*
                        Well, if this continues, I'm moving to Canada. At least, they're broadcasting it there.

Who has Doctor Who? Let's see...the U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden...but not the United States.

I've been waiting 16 years! Garrrggghhh!

Comment

WOOT! Go Doctor Who! Maybe now we'll get it...please! Ah well, I can dream.
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I think I remeber watching it years ago on PBS or some other random channel. From what I remeber it was a great show. It would be nice to see it again...but apparently I have like 10-15 season to catch up on

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                              I think I remeber watching it years ago on PBS or some other random channel. From what I remeber it was a great show. It would be nice to see it again...but apparently I have like 10-15 season to catch up on
                              lol..a few more than that. Great show though, you should try and watch again. Don't worry, it's not like you have to watch them in order.
                              "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                                The original series ran for 26 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X