X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eaters of Light - Publicity Pictures
    Tuesday, 13 June, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/06...-pictures.html

The BBC have released a number of new publicity images to promote this week's episode of Doctor Who, The Eaters of Light

The Eaters of Light

Writer: Rona Munro
    Director: Charles Palmer

A long time ago, the ninth legion of the Roman army vanished into the mists of Scotland. Bill has a theory about what happened, and the Doctor has a time machine. But when they arrive in ancient Aberdeenshire, what they find is a far greater threat than any army. In a cairn, on a hillside, is a doorway leading to the end of the world…

This week BBC One will show Doctor Who at the earlier time of 6.45pm.

Main Broadcast Details
    United Kingdom BBC One Sat 17 Jun 2017 6:45pm BST
    Middle East BBC First Sat 17 Jun 2017 9.20pm AST (Sat 7:20pm BST)
    United States of America BBC America Sat 17 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
    Canada SPACE Sat 17 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
    New Zealand PRIME Sun 18 Jun 2017 7:30pm NZST (Sun 8:30am BST)
    Finland YLE2 Sun 18 Jun 2017 12:05pm EEST (Sun 10:05am BST)
    Australia ABC Sun 18 Jun 2017 7:40pm AEST (Sun 10:40am BST, also on ABC ME)
    Brazil SyFy Sun 18 Jun 2017 8:00pm BRT (Mon 12:00qm BST)
    Latin America SyFy Sun 18 Jun 2017 10:00pm CDT (Mon 4:00am BST)
    Full listings here

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-...pics-85483.htm
      Promo pics for episode 11, could be considered spoiler if you know nothing of whats coming...

Comment

World Enough And Time - Publicity Pictures
        Tuesday, 20 June, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

The BBC have released a number of new publicity images to promote this week's episode of Doctor Who, World Enough And Time

World Enough And Time

Writer: Steven Moffat
        Director: Rachel Talalay

Friendship drives the Doctor into the rashest decision of his life. Trapped on a giant spaceship, caught in the event horizon of a black hole, he witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect. Is there any way he can redeem his mistake? Are events already out of control? For once, time is the Time Lord’s enemy…

PUBLICITY PICS WITH POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD!
        Spoiler:

TRAILER WITH POTENTIALLY HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD!

This week BBC One will show Doctor Who at 6.45pm.

Main Broadcast Details
        United Kingdom BBC One Sat 24 Jun 2017 6:45pm BST
        Middle East BBC First Sat 24 Jun 2017 9.20pm AST (Sat 7:20pm BST)
        United States of America BBC America Sat 24 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
        Canada SPACE Sat 24 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
        New Zealand PRIME Sun 25 Jun 2017 7:30pm NZST (Sun 8:30am BST)
        Finland YLE2 Sun 25 Jun 2017 11.25pm EEST (Sun 9:55am BST)
        Australia ABC Sun 25 Jun 2017 7:40pm AEST (Sun 10:40am BST, also on ABC ME)
        Brazil SyFy Sun 25 Jun 2017 8:00pm BRT (Mon 12:00qm BST)
        Latin America SyFy Sun 25 Jun 2017 10:00pm CDT (Mon 4:00am BST)
        Full listings here

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

World Enough and Time - Previews and Introduction
          Friday, 23 June, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/06...views-and.html

This week BBC One will show Doctor Who at 6.45pm.

Main Broadcast Details
          United Kingdom BBC One Sat 24 Jun 2017 6:45pm BST
          Middle East BBC First Sat 24 Jun 2017 9.20pm AST (Sat 7:20pm BST)
          United States of America BBC America Sat 24 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
          Canada SPACE Sat 24 Jun 2017 9:00pm EDT (Sun 2:00am BST)
          New Zealand PRIME Sun 25 Jun 2017 7:30pm NZST (Sun 8:30am BST)
          Finland YLE2 Sun 25 Jun 2017 11.25pm EEST (Sun 9:55am BST)
          Australia ABC Sun 25 Jun 2017 7:40pm AEST (Sun 10:40am BST, also on ABC ME)
          Brazil SyFy Sun 25 Jun 2017 8:00pm BRT (Mon 12:00qm BST)
          Latin America SyFy Sun 25 Jun 2017 10:00pm CDT (Mon 4:00am BST)
          Full listings here

Comment

If the series 10 finale is called "The Doctor Falls", then maybe the Christmas Special will be called
            Spoiler:
            "The Doctor Gets Back Up Again".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

In all honesty - after a year of "The Name of the Doctor," "The Day of the Doctor," and "The Time of the Doctor" to see Matt Smith off - it would not surprise me in the least if the Xmas episode was titled something like "The Doctor Rises" to see Capaldi off.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Doctor Falls - Publicity Pictures
                Tuesday, 27 June, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

The BBC have released a number of new publicity images to promote this week's episode of Doctor Who, The Doctor Falls
                The Doctor Falls

Writer: Steven Moffat
                Director: Rachel Talalay

The Mondasian Cybermen are on the rise. It’s time for the Doctor’s final battle…

This week BBC One will show Doctor Who at 6.30pm.

Main Broadcast Details
                United Kingdom BBC One Sat 1 Jul 2017 6:30pm BST
                Middle East BBC First Sat 1 Jul 2017 9.20pm AST (Sat 7:20pm BST)
                United States of America BBC America Sat 1 Jul 2017 8.30pm EDT (Sun 1.30am BST)
                Canada SPACE Sat 1 Jul 2017 8:30pm EDT (Sun 1:30am BST)
                New Zealand PRIME Sun 2 Jul 2017 7:30pm NZST (Sun 8:30am BST)
                Finland YLE2 Sun 2 Jul 2017 11.25pm EEST (Sun 9:55am BST)
                Australia ABC Sun 2 Jul 2017 7:40pm AEST (Sun 10:40am BST, also on ABC ME)
                Brazil SyFy Sun 2 Jul 2017 8:00pm BRT (Mon 12:00qm BST)
                Latin America SyFy Sun 2 Jul 2017 10:00pm CDT (Mon 4:00am BST)
                Full listings here

Comment

The Doctor Falls - Previews and Introductions
                  Friday, 30 June, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/06...views-and.html

This week BBC One will show Doctor Who at 6.30pm.

Main Broadcast Details
                  United Kingdom BBC One Sat 1 Jul 2017 6:30pm BST
                  Middle East BBC First Sat 1 Jul 2017 9.20pm AST (Sat 7:20pm BST)
                  United States of America BBC America Sat 1 Jul 2017 8.30pm EDT (Sun 1.30am BST)
                  Canada SPACE Sat 1 Jul 2017 8:30pm EDT (Sun 1:30am BST)
                  New Zealand PRIME Sun 2 Jul 2017 7:30pm NZST (Sun 8:30am BST)
                  Finland YLE2 Sun 2 Jul 2017 11.25pm EEST (Sun 9:55am BST)
                  Australia ABC Sun 2 Jul 2017 7:40pm AEST (Sun 10:40am BST, also on ABC ME)
                  Brazil SyFy Sun 2 Jul 2017 8:00pm BRT (Mon 12:00qm BST)
                  Latin America SyFy Sun 2 Jul 2017 10:00pm CDT (Mon 4:00am BST)

Full listings here

Comment

Series 10 (aka Series 36) Review - The Aftershow - Doctor Who: The Fan Show

Comment

Doctor Who at San Diego Comic-Con
                      Monday, 10 July, 2017 - Reported by Marcus

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2017/07...comic-con.html

BBC America has announced their plans for Doctor Who this year's San Diego Comic-Con

The Doctor Who Panel will star Peter Capaldi who has just completed work on his Final Christmas Special and thus his work on Doctor Who.

Moderated by Chris Hardwick, the panel will give fans an exclusive sneak peek of The Doctors – the final special starring Peter Capaldi as the Doctor and written by lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat.

Six years ago, BBC America’s Doctor Who was part of the first-ever slate of TV shows to gather with fans in Hall H, when San Diego Comic-Con presented a TV line-up in the 6,500 plus seat venue on Sunday, July 24, 2011.

Returning to Hall H on Sunday, BBC America is bringing its most anticipated Doctor Who panel yet with award-winning star Peter Capaldi (the Doctor), Pearl Mackie (Bill), Matt Lucas (Nardole), Michelle Gomez (Missy), writer and actor Mark Gatiss (Sherlock) and showrunner Steven Moffat (Sherlock).

The panel takes place on Sunday, July 23, 2017 between 2:00-3:00pm

Comment

Tweet from DWM:

Meet the Thirteenth Doctor on @BBCOne after the Men's Wimbledon Final on Sunday!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

And the same announcement via the official DW account (with short teaser video at link)

Exclusive News: It’s Almost Time. #DoctorWho https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/sta...440320/video/1

Comment

Anyone but Kris Marshall or Danny Dyer and I'll be happy.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I am both excited and nervous for this coming Sunday's announcement! Quite taken with the ideas of either Kris Marshall or Luke Treadaway or Ben Whishaw or James D'Arcy being the next incarnation of the Doctor! Whoever the candidate is, I wish them all the best and a whole universe of fun in time and space!

I'll be watching you!
                              Last edited by Alan; 15 July 2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

JODIE WHITTAKER
                                IS
                                THE 13th DOCTOR!!!!

I HAPPILY WELCOME HER TO THE WHONIVERSE FAMILY & WISH HER
                                SO MUCH FUN WORKING ON
                                DOCTOR WHO!!!!

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ROLL ON
                                SERIES 37 (aka SERIES 11)!!!!

Last edited by Alan; 16 July 2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X