Page 4 of 618 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Default Re: The 10 th Doctor David Tennant Shares His Enthusiasm For The Role

I have a feeling he will
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Chief Master Sergeant Indum'kra's Avatar

I hope the next series will be cool. They should get K-9, th ecybermen, and to top it off Christopher lee should be brought in to play the master
    Poor guy, but he does these baddies so well.
    You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
    And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Carsonís Wrestling Mat yaaayoubetcha's Avatar

i really hope he'll stay around for a few years at least...and that the support is there for them to keep making new eps for years to come.

christopher lee as the master....i like that idea....
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by yaaayoubetcha
    christopher lee as the master....i like that idea....
    Nah....I prefer the idea of Anthony Head as the master....well he is going to playing the role of a headmaster, why not go all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Egeria
    Nah....I prefer the idea of Anthony Head as the master....well he is going to playing the role of a headmaster, why not go all the way.
    Lol..imagine if they actualy did that....

Captain

^ It'd be great...I love AH, and he does 'nasty' so well.

TV Re: The 10 th Doctor David Tennant Shares His Enthusiasm For The Role

I think this season (or Series as the English call it) will be quite interesting.

He looks dopily cute...
    I haven't seen him in anything else, so I'm warming up to the idea of him being The Doctor.

I hope he sticks around for at least 3 years... let's not waste anymore regenerations...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    I think this season (or Series as the English call it) will be quite interesting.
    I agree, in recent interviews RTD has indicated that there will be more Alien than Earth based eps....should be good.

Carsonís Wrestling Mat yaaayoubetcha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Egeria
    I agree, in recent interviews RTD has indicated that there will be more Alien than Earth based eps....should be good.
    That would be nice.

He's always been an explorer. The adventures were always so much better when they had to earn an ally or generally prove themselves a bit.

That said, would be cool to see some UNIT activity going forward.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by yaaayoubetcha
    That said, would be cool to see some UNIT activity going forward.
    Oh yes, ever since they announced that they were bringing Doctor Who back I've been hoping for UNIT's return. I loved the extra dimension that UNIT brought to the show, heck they are a part of the show. It really would be nice (for continuity's sake) to have them back in some way.

Cybermen, K-9, The Master, UNIT, hot diggity there's a lot of great stuff in Doctor Who that could be brought back. I mean in the last series we took care of the Daleks-and the Daleks delivered-so I think there's no harm in trying to use more stuff. There's a whole Whoverse, a whole lot of threads to tie up. Of course I'm not saying we should just sink into nostalgia and kill off all the good stuff in one series, since not only will Mr. Tennant be around for more than one but remember that we have three more doctors to go through (Doctor who can regenerate 12 times, so that's thirteen different doctors.)

On top of that, I wonder if there'll be a new theme song?

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily
    He looks dopily cute...
    I haven't seen him in anything else, so I'm warming up to the idea of him being The Doctor.

I hope he sticks around for at least 3 years... let's not waste anymore regenerations...
    I agree. He was in Casanova which screened on the ABC not too long ago. Most of this talk should really be in the Dr Who thread. Still any talk is better than none.

Luckily we should not have to worry about a poor first episode like Rose...it's sort of an accidental tradition of Doctor Who that the first episode of a new revival of the show is kinda weak, since it's mostly just there to set up the story, which we don't need again.

I read so much it looks so good, just one things bothers me...... Second season is in production and still no US air date.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Permanently stuck in a time dilation device.

Drwho'sRose, theres a Dr who thread, mind giving some o' us a link...

Not at all although by now you probably have already found it. SciFi fantasy it is here... we also have a Classic Dr Who thread as well. Yippy!

Will contain spoilers 2004 etc
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10489

Classic series
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16867

Tennants gonna rule as the 10th doctor. I have a suspicion that he may even give Tom Baker a run for his money and try to become the longest regeneration yet.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

First Lieutenant

so when des the new series start i know theres a two parter over the christms/new year period but when is the series going to actually start

When it starts!!!

Sorry i couldnt help myself!!!

Page 4 of 618 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast