No announcement yet.

BSG Cast & Crew interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well I thought he might be talking about the rumor that he had died in a car crash. Which is dumb

Comment

i think that she plays a wonderful starbuck she is like the Male(Jon Heder) Starbuks femine side

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
        i think that she plays a wonderful starbuck she is like the Male(Jon Heder) Starbuks femine side
        Somebody got a little confused... Jon Heder has nothing to do with either Starbuck or BSG. I was using him as an example for people that fell down trees and buildings...

Comment

every chick on BSG is as hot as normal hot chicks (ie hot)

Comment

Ron Moore mentions in his podcast that he initially believed that if they did Gina's hair different and added glasses no one would recognize her, and thus she could dissapear into the workings of Cloud Nine. Looking back he says anyone that saw her would immediately recognize her, but at this point you just have to use your immagination.

Now when I first saw this episode, I just assumed no one else on Cloud Nine even knew she was a Cylon. Six Degrees of Separation introduced a Six everyone could see, but she spent most of her time on the Galactica. Does anyone know which ship she came from? Did they say? If she was on another ship, is it possible that no one on Cloud Nine ever saw her before? Or did Galactica even release the information to the public about her being a Cylon?

Or how about Kobol's Last Gleaming? Starbuck has seen her. Do we know that she tells anyone? How much information is Galactica even sending the fleet on potential Cylons?

I think I'm just playing devil's advocate here for Moore. I think it's more plausible that no one recognizes her then he actually thinks.

Comment

I think they released pictures of all the Human-form Cylons to the fleet, which was how Leoben was captured in Flesh and Bone. In Epiphanies,
              Spoiler:
              when Baltar was going through Roslin's stuff the folder on Cylon agents included a picture of Six/Gina.
              And I would guess that most people on the fleet would be sure to remember what the Cylons look like.

In Epiphanies
              Spoiler:
              we never see Gina outside of her room. So it's possible that she's hiding in there, and no-one would ever have a chance to see her.

Comment

how come people have a hard time with Gina hiding like Clark Kent.

Comment

Hi,
                  I had a phone call with Grace park yesterday, and the transcript of the conversation is available here:
                  http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...ce_park_01.htm
                  Very nice person and very smart in her answers. It was a real pleasure.
                  The interview was made in collaboration with http://www.bsgtns.com

Excerpt:
                  Gilles Nuytens: Speaking of the baby, what do you know about him, and what are we going to know this season about him.
                  Grace Park: The baby first of all is a girl. We know that about her. We know that this is the first Cylon human hybrid, there will probably be some complications along the way, other than that… Oh I think the baby is going to have a very difficult upbringing if it makes it to being born, because Sharon is living in a cell, and the humans know that she’s pregnant, and they obviously can’t have a Cylon human hybrid baby being born there and running around. So I think she is being born into a very difficult circumstance. Actually, we don’t know what is going to happen with the baby, so I can’t even tell you.
                  Gilles
                  http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by WarrenEvans
                    how come people have a hard time with Gina hiding like Clark Kent.
                    Because we can suspend disbelief when it comes to a man who flies around in red and blue tights, but BSG is meant to be realistic. Anyone can tell that Clark Kent is Superman. Same goes for Gina.

Comment

Clarke Kent is Superman?
                      err, whoooooo?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM
                        Clarke Kent is Superman?

No, I think they're trying to say that Gina is Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawat
                          Ron Moore mentions in his podcast that he initially believed that if they did Gina's hair different and added glasses no one would recognize her, and thus she could dissapear into the workings of Cloud Nine. Looking back he says anyone that saw her would immediately recognize her, but at this point you just have to use your immagination.

Now when I first saw this episode, I just assumed no one else on Cloud Nine even knew she was a Cylon. Six Degrees of Separation introduced a Six everyone could see, but she spent most of her time on the Galactica. Does anyone know which ship she came from? Did they say? If she was on another ship, is it possible that no one on Cloud Nine ever saw her before? Or did Galactica even release the information to the public about her being a Cylon?

Or how about Kobol's Last Gleaming? Starbuck has seen her. Do we know that she tells anyone? How much information is Galactica even sending the fleet on potential Cylons?

I think I'm just playing devil's advocate here for Moore. I think it's more plausible that no one recognizes her then he actually thinks.
                          I rewatched parts of Six Degrees of Separation (Season 1) and shortly after she disappears off the Galactica they issue a search for her. The Commander asks Dualla if anyone aboard the fleet has seen her. She replies no. No one on the fleet has seen her. So after that episode she is basically a fugitive.

Comment

Great interview thanks alot. I love GateWorld but being a mainly stargate site they lack in the galactica section at least as far as interviews go. But, yea thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawat

Im not trying to be a pest but I think you meant that Gina spent most of her time on the Pegasus. Also the six that showed up in Six Degrees of Separation was much more glamorous compared to the battered, scared woman on Pegasus. Seeing how shes in hiding it would be reasonable that she rarely leaves the room.

Comment

As always, the interview is really good, and the answers interesting. And the website is just amazing : can't wait for the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X