This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madk99
    The answer is obvious... Are you from the future??
    how did you guess???

Comment

Unfortunately I don't know exactly what causes it to use the Australian iTunes instead of the US version. I didn't know there were so many international fans here, my apologies.

Some people say it's your IP address, some say credit card. I can only offer this suggestion: When you log into the iTunes store, scroll to the bottom of the page and change the location to US. I have no idea if this will change the content.

One last comment, this content would never replace the DVD for me. I find it the most useful for catching episodes I miss. When the season is done, I'll buy the entire Season 2 dvd set.

Comment

The pegasus episode is indeed extended. I think it clocked in just over an hour.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

From Channel Canada:

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Continues to Chart on Course

The series Newsday called “The Best Show on Television” and Time magazine voted as one of the top six dramas on the small screen, Battlestar Galactica, returns to SPACE for a much-anticipated second season. The ultimate battle between man and machine resumes January 14 at 8pm ET.

Executive produced and developed by Ronald D. Moore (Carnivale, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) and David Eick (American Gothic), Battlestar Galactica is a gripping saga of humanity’s last remnants and their struggle to find a new home while fleeing from their deadly Cylon enemies. This stunning re-imagination of the 1978 cult classic hit series has redefined the space opera with its gritty realism. It has distinguished itself by the intensity and present day relevance of its stories and performances of its ensemble cast. The series confronts everything from religion, politics and sex to what it really means to be human.

Season one concluded with Commander Adama (Edward James Olmos) shot at close range by Lieutenant Sharon Valerii (Canadian actress Grace Park), who, unbeknownst to her and the Galactica crew, is a humanoid Cylon. Will Adama survive? Are there more Cylons among them?
          Shot in Vancouver, B.C., the series also stars Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck), Jamie Bamber (Apollo), James Callis (Dr. Baltar), and Canadian actors Tricia Helfer (Number Six), Michael Hogan (Tigh) and Tahmoh Penikett (Helo). Season two features special guest appearances by Richard Hatch (Battlestar Galactica: The Classic Series) and Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess). Production of a third season of the series was recently announced.

SPACE will also present a special half-hour inside look at the new season in Battlestar Galactica (Season Two): Behind the Scenes on Saturday, January 14 at 7:30pm ET. The SPACE production team gets exclusive interviews and a behind the scenes tour on the set of the hit show.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawat
            Some people say it's your IP address, some say credit card. I can only offer this suggestion: When you log into the iTunes store, scroll to the bottom of the page and change the location to US. I have no idea if this will change the content.
            That works, but you still need a U.S. credit card to purchase content.

I just took a look at the preview clips you can view, and the quality is good, it's just that the resolution is low, and they've cropped the files to fullscreen rather than widescreen format, so you're going to lose some of the image.
            Last edited by MASON; 08 December 2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Awesome. I can't wait for longer Pegasus.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Nice!

BTW, where do you find all these news clips?

Comment

Go Canada. Last years lock out made me want to kill the NHL players, but now we have hockey again. I love space as a channel. It used to be star trek 24/7 but now it has alot more.
                  Last edited by captainpash; 08 December 2005, 04:52 PM.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Who is actually planning on getting this? Personally I just dont see the point because you know that they will put out a entire season 2 set eventually with extras. I might rent it so I can refresh my memory before the season resumes, but not buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                      Who is actually planning on getting this? Personally I just dont see the point because you know that they will put out a entire season 2 set eventually with extras. I might rent it so I can refresh my memory before the season resumes, but not buy.
                      I only caved when a mysteriously generous $25 gift certificate arrived in the mail from Telus (mobile company) which made it cheaper to buy than the iTunes full season. I would've held onto the coupon, but it expired in January... So otherwise, I hear ya, it's a cash grab on Universal's part.

Comment

On the Space website, they have video clips from the set. However the one with Tahmoh going behind the scenes of second season does not work. It once did, cause I got to see it during the summer. The others do work and are somewhat interesting. The Tahmoh one was a good one, it was trés funny. He visited with Grace on site, it appears to be shot sometime during(or after) the epi Home pt.1.

Comment

Originally posted by MASON
                          That works, but you still need a U.S. credit card to purchase content.
                          dammit

Originally posted by MASON
                          ... and they've cropped the files to fullscreen rather than widescreen format, so you're going to lose some of the image.
                          they DARED to...?! WHAAAT...?! BUTCHERS...!!

mhm dvd it is then... and waiting it is then...
                          but then again, waiting is something i have learned the past months

Comment

Originally posted by airdish
                            Does anyone have a link to or a copy of the new preview that scifi has been running?

I don´t know whether these are the previews you are looking for but....have a look at them:

http://lasvegas.cox.net/cci/tv/coxma...scifi_bsg.html

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER
                              I don´t know whether these are the previews you are looking for but....have a look at them:

http://lasvegas.cox.net/cci/tv/coxma...scifi_bsg.html
                              Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Thanks for that.

The credit is not mine. It was posted in lauraroslinfanficgroup. Terrific previews, aren´t they? I Loved Roslin one and I´ve downloaded to my PC to watch them again and again....

Comment

Working...
                                X