Most Realistic Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Realistic Captain

Who do you think has been the most realistic captain?

Ben Sisko (other than the fact that his birth was orchestrated by energy beings...that wasn't too realistic).
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

yeah i have to agree, I think Sisko was the most realistic
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

captain sisck
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Kirk-"If they are hostile full phasers and photon torpedos, If they are female I will shag them"

Picard-"don't raise shields we don't want to look provactive, Worf-but sir they are arming weapons!"

Sisko-"Sir an entire fleet of dominion ships is heading for the station, Battle stations!!*[Expolsions]* FIRE AT WILL!!!!....He doesn't BullS**T..hell he hit "Q"

Janeway-"Captain were are being surrounded by several unknown vessels, B'Ellana-we can disruprt their ionozed hull by inducing a cross fluxed neutronio burst with an ionic pulse...Janeway-"do it"

Archer-My father helped designed this ship and its engine and it is my right to captain her, Travis "Sir your father was an Engineer not the President" [Archer has alot of G. W. Bush manurisms]

Comment

Easy like Sunday morning: Sisko. Always tried to do the right thing and also had the right number of flaws to make him believable.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I love Janeway, Archer and Kirk, but Sisko and Picard are the two greatest captains of any sci-fi genre TV show or movie!.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Archer was pretty realistic. He reacted like most Captains would in almost every situation.

Comment

kirk
                  followed by sisko
                  Parkard, Archer

There isn't a rank low enough for Janeway
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Yeah Janeway wasnt very realistic.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate the way Janeway constantly put her crew at risk just to obbey the Prime Directive.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
                        I hate the way Janeway constantly put her crew at risk just to obbey the Prime Directive.
                        Yeah i know its like to hell with the Prime Directive. Save your crew
                        sigpic

Comment

That wasn't the only thing, she made a lot of bad desidions Chokote(sp) would have made a much better captain
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I think alot of us would have been alittle happy to see chakota as captain.
                            sigpic

Comment

Definitely Sisko. He had to balance being a single parent, commanding a space station, war with the Dominion, and his role as the Emissary.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                              X