No announcement yet.

What will save Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There definitly has to be a break for a while. Even a longer break between Voy & Ent might have helped. Ent was a great show that got treated very badly IMHO. Nemesis was the same.
    As for what the future holds, I've heard the rumours of a film based around the Romulan war with none of the characters we already know. I have to say that doesn't appeal to me...I'd probably still go and see it though, just to see what it's like. Hopefully, whatever the next film is (and I firmly believe there will be one), it won't be out for a good long while yet.
    I like the Section 31 idea - though I'd rather see it as a film than a series.
    I'd love to see something set in the Acadamy, maybe a mini-series rather than a full seven-season one. It might help whatever the next project is, to make it a mini-series or something like that, before committing to a full series.

Comment

yeah i don't want to see a Trek movie with characters I don't know.

That's the whole point of the Trek movies, is seeing the characters we know and love in a big production.

Comment

I would love to have a mini, with new characters (maybe a few familiar faces can stop by), and if that works well, go for a series. It's about time Trek did a mini.

Comment

Working...
        X