Prometheus (611)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    I think it was stated that the president had cleared them and their equipment and what not.
    Do you think the president frisked them himself then? Cos he made a bit of a hash of it...

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Do you think the president frisked them himself then? Cos he made a bit of a hash of it...
      If Clintin was the president, I doubt he'd pass up that kind of a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
        There is definately an 'o' in his name. lol

Also, if the president clears you, you can't go any higher that him, not in our country.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
          I left that one wide open, didn't I

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            I loved Promotheus, espically in TLC
            yeah I loved Prometheus too I think it's one of the greatest episodes in season 6 What does TLC mean?I know a group that was named TLC with Lisa lazy eye Lopez but she died in a plain accident some years ago They had a big hit with 'no scrubs' so I don't think you mean the musicband.So what does it mean?
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              yeah I loved Prometheus too I think it's one of the greatest episodes in season 6 What does TLC mean?I know a group that was named TLC with Lisa lazy eye Lopez but she died in a plain accident some years ago They had a big hit with 'no scrubs' so I don't think you mean the musicband.So what does it mean?

That would be The Lost City. I only slightly mentioned it because I didn't want to give off spoilers for season seven.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                There is definately an 'o' in his name. lol

Also, if the president clears you, you can't go any higher that him, not in our country.
                Lol, that was definetly a typo
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

this was a bolt outa the blue, how oh how did they build a ship that big in such a small space of time?
                  i mean the retro fitted death gliders took them about three years to build.
                  was it the ship from the eps nightwalkers?
                  somebody please tell me i can't sleep at night not knowing!!!
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

They were working on the X-303 simultaneously with the 301 and 302; it had been under construction for several years by the time they got the naquadria to make the hyperdrive work.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'm having serious suspension of disbelief problems here. Primarily because of the small number of guards on this camera crew. I can understand not wanting the crew to take pictures of the people building the ship, but why not spare fifty or a hundred SFs?

The governments multibillion dollar space craft was stolen way to easy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                        I'm having serious suspension of disbelief problems here. Primarily because of the small number of guards on this camera crew. I can understand not wanting the crew to take pictures of the people building the ship, but why not spare fifty or a hundred SFs?

Or, you know, at least a couple of big guys to pat them down and run their gear through an x-ray.

Oh looky! A gun!

Comment

Every guard hired to watch over the project is another person who has to learn about alien technology and another potential security breach. Anyway, with the NID behind the plot.. they probably could have paid off/replaced the guards for that day.

Well, they did have help from an alien and Q

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Or, you know, at least a couple of big guys to pat them down and run their gear through an x-ray.

Oh looky! A gun!
                            Exactly!

Comment

Exactly!
                              Maybe they used the famously x-ray invisible Glock 17.

Except, you know...that's cobblers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                Maybe they used the famously x-ray invisible Glock 17.

Except, you know...that's cobblers.
                                hehe. You're right.

IIRC there is more metal in the slide and mechanical parts of the Glock 17 than in some all metal handguns. But it wouldn't surprise me if they had heard that old line.

Comment

Working...
                                X