No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is so much "right" about this episode, I don't think there is anything left for there to be "wrong" The buildup is great, and I really like medieval/ancient technology. And I think it is safe to say that any episode with an Asgard is a good episode anyway

Comment

My only gripe, is we never went BACK to that camelot planet. Would have been nice to see what happened with the girl who DID pull the sword out to toss to cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Would have been nice to see what happened with the girl who DID pull the sword out to toss to cameron.
        That's a damn fine subject for fan fiction. I've shied away from fanfic so far, but I'd read a story about the girl, if the writing was half-decent. Good idea, garhkal

Comment

Thanks. Missing out on going back to her, is among the many things i wish they would have revisited.

Comment

Great ep and a great Mitchell!
            There is no more to say.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

I've often wondered. Later in S10, we see the Oddessy going through the supergate into the Ori galaxy, and it looked like it fit 'just right'.
              So couldn't they have parked the Oddy (or Korleov) in the gate and used it like a 'cover stone' to block the gate from linking??

Comment

Or the ship would have been destroyed.
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

Was the IRIS ever destroyed? No. So why would it have been, had it acted like a ship sized 'iris' or cover stone..

Comment

Was the IRIS ever destroyed? No. So why would it have been, had it acted like a ship sized 'iris' or cover stone..
                    Well, the ship would be IN the gate, i.e. half way through, a cover stone or an iris were ON the gate.
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

IIRC the purposes of those coverstones though, were to be IN the ring's area, so the wormhole can't form..

Comment

Oh, well, then I don't know, sorry!
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

After doing yet another re-watch, i am left wondering.. WHY DID they seem to leave it so late to come up with the idea to dial the supergate OUT? Even if they didn't have the weapon, the fact that they would have it dialed out would (or should) have locked it up, so no ori ships could have come through...

Comment

Drah-ma, garhkal. That's why.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

After doing yet another re-watch, i am left wondering.. WHY DID they seem to leave it so late to come up with the idea to dial the supergate OUT? Even if they didn't have the weapon, the fact that they would have it dialed out would (or should) have locked it up, so no ori ships could have come through...
                              I was wondering the same thing. Sam should have been installing that thing as soon as they arrived.

Comment

This episode was on Camelot TV this evening. That channel is running two episodes per day, and has been airing Season 9, and tomorrow evening will be starting Season 10.

I felt really badly for Colonel Chekov. He finally got his ship, even though it wasn't actually finished and then got pulled into the battle with the Ori, and then the ship gets destroyed. His first command and he and his crew get killed. I wish he had survived and made a return to the show during Season 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X