Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Well Telek wasnt on one of the 304s so we know hes all right. Now weather or not it was the Odyssey or the Korolve or not depends. I think it would be easier to destroy Odyssey seeing as how no SG1 was on it. But from what iv read it was the Korolv so they probably did what Pendergass did on the Prometheus beamed off to other ships or something. I wanted Sam to just put in the crystal we open the super gate and BAM WE WIN. BUT NOO Of course the dumb ori have to dial in 2 minutes early and they send there dumb egg looking like ships through and blow the hell out of our fleet. Of at least 10 Hatak 1 asgard ship and 2 304s. Jesus 14-4 and we get our ass kicked lol! I hope we fine that Pendant and find somehow to get it to the Ori Galaxy and Vaporize them on there own plane of existance

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
      I know for a fact it wasn't the Odyssey, because the Odyssey gets in a fight with two Lucian Alliance motherships in the S10 premiere 'Flesh & Blood'. It gets damaged in that battle but doesn't get destroyed in that either!

It was the Korelev, because the spoilers say Carter radios it for survivors, Daniel reassures her he made it out okay.

I can't wait to see how they pull that one off!

Comment

Slow in the beginning, but it was good and classic SG-1. Nice to see Daniel weilding a book like that, and Mitchell wasn't bad at all in this ep - although to be honest, I would rather have seen Valencia battle the Black Knight as opposed to him. Towards the back half, very, very good - nice pace, awesome effects, great to see Carter out there, doing what she does best (save the day), liked the stuff about Merlin's weapon.

Overall, great episode: ***1/2

Comment

Yeah, the second all the SG-1 team was off the ship i was like "it's soooo blowing up."

But come on guys, you can't blow up TWO frickin' earth ships in ONE season. That just ain't right!

Should make things interesting with the russians having the only ship now thouh (in our galaxy).

Earth needs to just make the alpha site a massive ship construction area. I'm sure with all this atlantis and asguard technology we now have, we have found ways to increase ship production A LOT (like replicated materials or some techy thing like that?)

Comment

This has got to be one of the most suspense driven season finales ever!!!! I was in a state of OMG!!!

Also i don't believe that any of the SG1 members died. If any did, the best bet would be Teilk (IDK how to spell his name).

Comment

Spoiler
              That had to be the Odyssey. We jsut got our collective @$$ handed to us.

Comment

Danny rushed to the console before we saw one of the Earth ships blow up, so I would imagine that's him beaming out. I have to say, I am going to be sad if Checkov is dead.

I still like my friend's comment for stopping the supergate before hearing the real plan, "I know! Use a supersized iris!"

Comment

Is it me, or could the "allied" fleet have done a worse job at just sitting in front of the Ori's ship's one weapon? All of the "allied" ships are small and maneuverable. I'm just saying we could have put up a better fight, we still would have lost, but it would have been a better fight.

Comment

It'll take time. Time Earth doesnt have.

Comment

Whichever ship it was, too many non Ori ships are now lost. Between Earth battle cruisers, Ha'tak's and an Asgard battleship, they were definitely getting their collective butts kicked. I sure as hell hope Daniel can find that weapon.
                      I hate cliches!!

Comment

i think this ep will be tyin into S10 season opener... there's so much that is left unspoken.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow.

Well, at least the 304's shields held up to several blasts from that main weapon. That's good to know.

It's also good to know the normal Ha'tak's stood no chance.... so we know that defensively, the 304's shields would have stood up against the Goa'uld. Now if we could just convince the Ori they had never heard of us and get the System Lords back together..........

Comment

Originally posted by bub_spark
                            This has got to be one of the most suspense driven season finales ever!!!! I was in a state of OMG!!!

Also i don't believe that any of the SG1 members died. If any did, the best bet would be Teilk (IDK how to spell his name).

... You mean Teal'c?

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!

The Korelev went boom...I mean come on...there has not been an episode with the Russians that they did not get KEELED over or screwed over....so no shock there.

I hope the Asgard ship escaped with its grey little behind intact.

A little slow, but the last 15-20 minutes was worth it.

But very very solid finale. 4/5.

Don't you wish things in life were more normal?

Comment

That was good. Of course I don't see anything short of divine intervention getting them out of this one. And by divine I mean Ancient.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Arthur will be back...at least if the wisdom of the primitive but faithful over the technologically advanced but faithless should triumph... which it often does.

If this war keeps going this way we'll be out of ships in a minute.

The Ori weapons sound like drones. nice.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X