• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camelot (920)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON NINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 920

SG-1 discovers the village of Camelot on an alien world, and must face Merlin's security system when they go in search of an Ancient weapon. Elsewhere, Earth and its allies assemble a fleet when a working Ori Supergate is discovered.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:38 PM.

damn nice battle scenes.....not another cliffhanger....c'mon season 10..need a resolution... 4 ships....just 4 ships...

Comment

No!!!!

Was that a Deadlus class that was destroyed? I think it was. It might have been the Oddesuy. Considering there wasn't any main characters onboard. Too bad though it was a Wolf 359.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

She was a good ship and we barely knew her. RIP Odyssey you will not be forgotten.

Comment

That wasnt the Odyssey, it was the Korelev.

Comment

Wow, I want that hour of my life back. Was it just my imagination or did the Asgard ship run away??!

Comment

That was amazing, did we lose one of our deadalus-class ships their at the end? OMG. NO

No, Not 5 Months Noo

Comment

Holy Cow! This episode overall was the best of the season! I can't wait for next season. We found out the the Asgard are peons to the Ori lol...Its going to be interesting to see how they come up with an offensive.

Comment

Holy hell.

NICE VISFX!!

The ending was great... having carter see the fleet getting destroyed from her space suit...

The beginning of the episode was terrible, but the end was quite amusing

For the slow start, I'd give it a ***, but my speculation is the Ori somehow saved all our heroes.

Comment

Ummm....hate to ruin the party...but lots of us haven't seen 'Camelot' yet.

Spoiler tags next time, please (unless this is a prank).

EDIT*** Sorry, didn't mean to be the evil spoiler overlord, just thought someone had ruined the ep for me. I don't care about if the russian ship gets destroyed

Comment

Did SG1 all die!? (Except for Sam)

Comment

very good episode...but did they have to end the eppy like that...now, i will be wondering for months what happens...evil evil unmentioned tbcs
                        sigpic

Comment

OOOOoooooOOOOO Can Martin Wood direct an episode or can he not?!!
                          (and where oh where was he the rest of the season?)

I can see now they poured all their $$$$ into THIS ep.

Comment

Umm.. Spoilers?!!

Spoiler:
                            I don't think that was Korelev, Mitchell and Daniel were on it. Odyssey was the only ship without Sg1 on it (Sam in space, Teal'c on the Lucian Alliance ship).

Comment

i thought the hour moved slow and the battle scene was rushed...however it was sooooooooo cool and i cant beleive 4 ships did that...sort of gives u the impression that wow we are screwed....look how big those ships are...they are like the size of a hive ship!!

as for the merlin part, we did all that and we find nothing...i mean that seems like a waste 45 minutes of the show!
                              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Working...
                              X